At Bookmaker Paddy Power is offering a string of ‘Power Price’ price boosts for the UFC Fight Night event on June 20, and we have picked out our favourite three offers that all come with a cash pay-out if they are winners!
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New and existing customers. Pays in cash. T&Cs apply.
The UFC’s busy schedule is continues with another event taking place at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, and this card is headlined by a showdown between two heavyweights looking to boost their quests for a shot at the title.
As you will know from our Curtis Blaydes v Alexander Volkov tips we are backing ‘Razor’ have his hand raised, and he features in all three of the price boosts that we have picked out for the Fight Night card on June 20.
Our UFC Fight Night June 20 accumulator tips also show that we are backing Raquel Pennington and Roosevelt Roberts for points wins, so it goes without saying that we suggesting taking the 2/1 on Blaydes, Pennington and Roberts all to win now on offer at Paddy Power.
But that is not all – we also expect Belal Muhammad to be victorious via the judges’ scorecards so we also recommended the 5/1 on Muhammad and Pennington both to win on points, as well as the 6/1 on Muhammad, Pennington, Blaydes and Shane Burgos all to win (Burgos also features in our ACCA).
So how do you claim any of these price boosts? Just follow these simple instructions:
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Head to the Mixed Martial Arts section
- Under the ‘Weekend’s UFC Power Prices’ section you will see a string of price boosts
- Select the price boost you wish to claim by clicking on the yellow odds button next to the bet
- Enter your stake in the betslip and place your bet
- If your chosen bet wins, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash.