The UFC Fight Night card in Brazil is going ahead on Saturday night our resident MMA expert Leigh Copson has picked out his five favourite bets from the card to use along with Ladbrokes' fantastic bet £5, get £20 welcome offer – perfect for our bet through the card.
Welcome OfferBet £5, Get £25 Ladbrokes Bet Now! New Customers only. 18+. T&C’s Apply. begambleaware.org.
While sporting events across the globe are being cancelled and leagues are being shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the UFC is going through with the Fight Night card headlined by Kevin Lee and Charles Oliveira, albeit with no fans in attendance. And with a full card to bet on, our man Leigh has picked out his five best bets which he thinks are best utilised with Ladbrokes’ superb welcome offer which sees you bet £5 and get £20 free, with this amount credited as 4 x £5 free bets!
Ladbrokes Bet £5 Get £20
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim Your New Customer Offer
- Visit the Ladbrokes website
- Sign up for a new account using promo code ’20FREE’
- Bet £5+ on any sport
- Get 4 x £5 in free bets
It’s that simple! So, with Ladbrokes offering the perfect way to make the most out UFC 246, how are we using our five bets? Well, our man Leigh has picked out his favourite bets to place while claiming this offer, but you must place the first bet by 00:00 GMT on Sunday, March 15 in order to use this promotion in this way.
BettingPro’s 5 UFC Fight Night Brazil Bets
Bet 1) Kevin Lee to beat Charles Oliveira by KO/TKO or Submission @ EVS
The link-up with Firas Zahabi at the Tristar Gym in Montreal has provided Kevin Lee with the spark he needed to get back on track. He got back to winning ways with an impressive stoppage win last time out and we should see another here at Charles Oliveira’s expense.
UFC Fight Night Brazil TipsLee to win by stoppage EVS Bet Now! 18+. T&C’s Apply. begambleaware.org.
Bet 2) Gilbert Burns to beat Demian Maia by Decision @ 6/5
This is a huge fight for Gilbert Burns – if he beats perennial contender Demian Maia he will become a legitimate contender at 170lbs himself. Maia may be a jiu jitsu wizard, but Burns can hold his own on the mat and he also has the striking ability to outwork the veteran Brazilian over three rounds.
UFC Fight Night Brazil TipsBurns to win by decision 6/5 Bet Now! 18+. T&C’s Apply. begambleaware.org.
Bet 3) Renato Moicano to beat Damir Hadzovic by Decision @ 11/10
Renato Moicana is aiming to stop the rot after back-to-back knockout defeats at the hands of Jose Aldo and ‘Korean Zombie’. He should do just that at the expense of Damir Hadzovic, who is 3-3 since joining the UFC and has no notable names on his CV.
UFC Fight Night Brazil TipsMoicano to win by decision 11/10 Bet Now! 18+. T&C’s Apply. begambleaware.org.
Bet 4) Johnny Walker to beat Nikita Krylov by KO/TKO or Submission @ 10/11
The Johnny Walker hype train was halted by a TKO defeat to Corey Anderson in November, but he will have learned his lessons from that night and should come out firing here. I expect a return to form with a stoppage success.
UFC Fight Night Brazil TipsWalker to win by stoppage 10/11 Bet Now! 18+. T&C’s Apply. begambleaware.org.
Bet 5) David Dvorak to beat Bruno Silva by KO/TKO or Submission @ 13/8
David Dvorak arrives in the UFC on a 13-fight win streak, with every single victory coming via stoppage, and he has the potential to become a major player in the flyweight division straight away. I am backing him to make a big impression here.
UFC Fight Night Brazil TipsDvorak to win by stoppage 13/8 Bet Now! 18+. T&C’s Apply. begambleaware.org.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers from 01.08.2018 until further notice. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
2. This Sports Promotion is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online or Mobile account in either £/€ currency.
3. This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with Prepaid Cards, Moneybookers, Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
4. Customers previously excluded from Ladbrokes offers and bonuses will not be able to claim this Sports Promotion.
5. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
6. To claim this Sports Promotion, you must enter the correct promotional code (20FREE) during your account registration and the first bet on your account must be a Qualifying Bet/s. If you don’t follow these steps the free bet will not be applied to your account.
7. The Qualifying Stakes will be made of a real money sports bet of at least £/€5 win or cumulative stakes of up to £/€5 , at fractional odds totalling 1/2 or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet. Please note that only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify.
8. A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if it is wagered on Tote or Pools.
9. A Bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if for any reason it becomes void.
10. The Qualifying Bet/s must be made within 14 days of your account registration. Bets placed after this date will not qualify for this Sports Promotion.
11. Once you have placed your first Qualifying Bet, we will credit your account with 4 x £/€5 free bets. We will credit your free bets to your account as soon as you make a Qualifying Bet.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
12. Your free bet must be used within 4 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
13. Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
14. Your free bet must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on Win or Each-Way Bets and can only be used on the following listed Bet types: Single, Double, Treble, 4-Fold and Upwards Accumulator, Forecast and Combination. Free bets are not valid on the Ladbrokes Exchange, tote, Other Combination and Multiple Bets (i.e Lucky 15s).
15. Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
16. Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
17. The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
18. Promoter: LC International
19. This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
20. We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
21. If you have made one or more qualifying bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming Ltd. is licensed (licence no. 1611) and regulated by the British Gambling Commission for persons gambling in Great Britain and LC International Limited, Suites 6-8, 5th Floor, Europort, Gibraltar, is licensed (RGL Nos. 010, 012) by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.