This page is simple – it updates 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure that you will always see the best odds on offer for the MMA matches you wish to bet on, and this live MMA odds feature covers fight cards from multiple promotions, including Bellator MMA and, of course, the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
It really is as simple as that, but if you are still unsure how to use this feature scroll down to the bottom of this page for a step-by-step guide to using the Live MMA Odds feature, powered by Oddspedia.
Live MMA Odds
How To Make The Most Of MMA Odds Comparison?
The live odds feature ensures that you get the best odds available for your bet at any time, and you always want to make sure that you get the best possible value for your bets. The live odds feature lets you compare the prices on offer from multiple bookmakers, and if your bookie is listed clicking on the odds will take your direct to their site/app to place your bet.
But what if you do not have an account with a bookie that is offering a tempting price? It could not be easier to register with them and claim their welcome offer in the process (if one is available). By selecting the price you will be taken to the bookmakers’ welcome page that will detail the sign-up offer as well as instructions on how to register. So not only can you get the price, you could also benefit from receiving extra bonuses as a new customer, whether it is a risk-free bet, no deposit free bets or free bets for simply placing your first real money bet after signing up.
How To Use Oddspedia’s Live Odds Widget
Looking for the latest live MMA odds but not sure how to use this feature? Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to get the latest live MMA odds for the fight(s) you want to bet on…
- Select the date of the fight you wish to bet on (the next couple of days are listed but if you need to go further ahead, click on the little calendar icon)
- From the list of MMA matches select the fight you want to bet on by clicking on the fixture
- The Home/Away (match winner) market will be presented by default, but if you are looking for a different market click on the bar and a dropdown menu will present you with a bunch of different markets to choose from
- Select the market you want to bet on
- You will now see a list of bookmakers that you can place this bet with
- To select your bet with the bookie of your choice, simply click on the price for that bet
- This will take you to that bookmaker’s website where you can now place your bet and get the latest live odds!