READ MORE: Get our free Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier predictions & tips.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. Applies to pre-fight #WhatOddsPaddy bets placed on McGregor v Poirier. Max free bet £10. T&Cs apply.
How To Use Paddy Power’s Money Back Offer
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Mixed Martial Arts’ from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Select ‘Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier’ from the list of available fights
- Place a pre-fight bet of up to £10 on the fight using the #WhatOddsPaddy markets
- If your bet wins, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash as normal
- If your bet loses, Paddy Power will refund your losing stake as a £10 free bet.
Terms & Conditions
Who can take part?
The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
How and when can I qualify?
Applies to #WhatOddsPaddy bets placed on the fight on the morning of Sunday 24th of January
What can I win?
Money back as a free bet on #WhatOddsPaddy bets if Conor McGregor Loses!
Applies to losing #WhatOddsPaddy bets placed on Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier
Applies to bets placed after 1pm on Friday 15th of January
Max free bet £/€10 per customer
Free bet stake not included in any subsequent winnings
When will I get my prize?
Refunds will be credited by 12pm Sunday 24th of January
What else do I need to know?
Free bet will be valid for 7 days
Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets
Offer does not apply to bets placed in retail shops
Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer
Cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify
Other boring but essential stuff
Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time
Paddy Power Mixed Martial Arts rules apply
The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.