Conor McGregor will be looking to get some revenge on Dustin Poirier following his knockout defeat in January, and online bookmaker Paddy Power is now offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a boosted 9/2 on McGregor knocking Poirier out in the first round.
Conor McGregor talks the talk and more often than not walks the walk, but the last time he was in the Octagon he was humbled and knocked out by Dustin Poirier.
The Irishman claimed inactivity was the reason he lost, which makes it a strange decision he has gone straight for a rematch with Poirier six months later rather than have a warm-up fight.
On his day, McGregor can knock any one out – he has proved that in the past. He even knocked Poirier out in their first meeting at UFC 178.
The one thing we should all remember in the world of UFC – don’t ever write off Conor McGregor.
How To Get 9/2 On Conor McGregor To Beat Dustin Poirier By KO/TKO In Round 1
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (find out how you can get a £10 risk-free bet when signing up)
- Select Mixed Martial Arts from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Select Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier from the list of available fights
- Under Power Prices you will find ‘Conor McGregor to win by KO/TKO in Round 1’
- Click on the yellow ‘9/2’ odds box for this Power Price
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £55)
- Place your bet
- If Conor McGregor beats Dustin Poirier by KO/TKO in round 1, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash.