UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya is considered one of the greatest strikers in all of MMA, and bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a boosted 7/1 on him stopping Paulo Costa in Saturday night’s title fight at UFC 253.
READ MORE: Get our free Adesanya v Costa tips for UFC 253.
UFC 253: Adesanya v Costa Price Boost
Adesanya completed his rise to the top of the middleweight division almost a year ago when he stopped Robert Whittaker to unify the 185lb crown, and he made his first successful defence of the belt in March when he beat Yoel Romero via decision.
Romero is one of only five fighters to go the distance with ‘The Last Stylebender’, so will Adesanya get back to knockout ways when he defends the UFC middleweight title against Paulo Costa on Saturday, September 27?
If you believe he will bookmaker Sky Bet may have a special price boost for you – an enhanced 7/1 that Adesanya stops Costa by KO/TKO in the first round of their UFC 253 title fight, and winnings for this enhancement will be paid out in cash!
To claim this 7/1 Adesanya price boost all you need to do is follow these simple instructions
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (new customers get a £30 free bet when you sign up and place a first bet of £5)
- Select ‘UFC and MMA’ from the list of sports you can bet on
- Select ‘UFC 253: Adesanya Vs Costa’ (if this price boost is still live or there is another enhancement available, you will see a little yellow box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- From the list of fights click on ‘Israel Adesanya v Paulo Costa’
- Click on the yellow ‘7/1’ box next to ‘Israel Adesanya to win by KO/TKO in Round 1’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip
- Place your bet
- If Adesanya beats Costa by KO/TKO in Round 1, you will be paid out at this enhanced price.