Conor McGregor returns to action when he faces Dustin Poirier on Saturday night and bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers the chance to back the Irishman to win in Rounds 3 or 4 at boosted odds of 7/1, with all winnings to be paid in cash.
How To Back Conor McGregor @ 7/1
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (new customers get a £20 free bet when you sign up and place a first bet of £5)
- If you used our special link the bet should automatically appear in your betslip. If not…
- Select ‘UFC and MMA’ from the list of sports you can bet on
- Select ‘UFC 257: Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier’ from the list of events
- Select Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier from the list of fights (if this price boost is still live or there is another enhancement available, you will see a little yellow box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Click on the yellow ‘7/1’ box next to ‘Conor McGregor to Win in Rounds 3 or 4 (WAS 5/1)’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip (£10 bet returns £80)
- Place your bet
- If McGregor wins in rounds 3 or 4 you will be paid out in cash at this enhanced price.