Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier will have their long-awaited rematch on January 23 and bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new customers and existing customers the chance to claim enhanced odds on the Irishman replicating his September 2014 by stopping ‘The Diamond’ in the first round with strikes – with all winnings to be paid in cash.
New & Existing Customer Price Boost - Pays In Cash!
How To Back Conor McGregor At 3/1
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (new customers get a £20 free bet when you sign up and place a first bet of £5)
- Select ‘UFC and MMA’ from the list of sports you can bet on
- Select ‘UFC 257: Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier’ from the list of events
- Select Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier from the list of fights (if this price boost is still live or there is another enhancement available, you will see a little yellow box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Click on the yellow ‘3/1’ box next to ‘Conor McGregor to win by TKO/KO Stoppage Rnd 1’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip
- Place your bet
- If McGregor wins by KO/TKO in Round 1 you will be paid out in cash at this enhanced price.