Conor McGregor needed less than a minute to beat Donald Cerrone a year ago and bookmaker Paddy Power is now offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a boosted 15/2 on him blasting Dustin Poirier in 60 seconds or less on January 23, with winnings to be paid in cash.
How To Claim Conor McGregor Price Boost
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (find out how you can get a £10 risk-free bet when signing up)
- Select Mixed Martial Arts from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Select Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier from the list of available fights
- Under Power Prices you will find ‘Conor McGregor to win in the 1st minute of Round 1’
- Click on the yellow ‘15/2’ odds box for this Power Price
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £85)
- Place your bet
- If Conor McGregor beats Dustin Poirier in the first minute of round 1, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash.