Dominic Thiem has been beaten in each of the last two French Open Finals, but on the back of his US Open success could he make it third time lucky in France? If your answer is yes, Sky Bet has the price boost for you – 7/2 on Thiem to win the French Open and all winnings will be paid in cash!
READ MORE: Get our free French Open tips & more tennis tips.
French Open Price Boost
How To Get 9/2 Thiem To Win French Open
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (new customers get a £30 free bet when you sign up and place a first bet of £5)
- Select ‘Tennis’ from the list of sports you can bet on
- Select ‘French Open Men’s’
- Select ‘French Open Men’s 2020 Outright’ (if this price boost is still live or there is another enhancement available, you will see a little yellow box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Click on the yellow ‘7/2’ box next to ‘Dominic Thiem to win the French Open’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip
- Place your bet
- If Dominic Thiem wins the French Open you will be paid out at this enhanced price.