Andy Murray reached the third round of a Grand Slam for the first time since 2017 after beating Oscar Otte in five sets on Wednesday, with the 34-year-old set to face the 10th seed Denis Shapovalov on centre court on Friday. Online bookmaker 888Sport are offering new customers enhanced odds of 6/1 for the Canadian to win or 20/1 for two-time Wimbledon champion Murray to prevail.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal, payment methods, and country restrictions & full T&C’s apply.
Centre Court may have only been at half-capacity on Wednesday evening, but there was a raucous atmosphere as Andy Murray fought his way back from 2-1 down in sets to defeat German qualifier Oscar Otte.
Murray, who won Wimbledon in 2013 and 2016, has been plagued by injury issues in the last few years, having multiple surgeries on his hips.
As such, this could well prove to be the legendary Scot’s final ever tournament at The All England Lawn Tennis Championships, with 22-year-old Denis Shapovalov representing a fierce competitor on Friday.
Will experience or youth ultimately prevail to reach the fourth round on ‘Manic Monday’? With 888Sport’s offer, you get to decide who you want to back at enhanced odds.
How To Get 6/1 On Shapovalov To Win Or 20/1 On Murray To Win
- Visit the 888Sport website
- Open a new account
- Deposit with promo code 888ODDS
- Bet max £5 on the winner at the normal odds
- Get extra winnings paid in free bets
ENHANCED ODDS OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
What can I win?
- Get Enhanced Odds on the event below by placing a qualifying bet at the normal odds – your extra winnings will be credited as Free Bet tokens.
What do I have to complete first?
- You must make a successful first deposit of at least £/$/€10 to your 888sport account with the promotional code: 888ODDS.
What is a qualifying bet?
- A qualifying bet is your first ‘real money’ single stake of at least £/€/$5 placed on the event.
- Qualifying bet must be placed individually on the bet slip.
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 180 days of registration.
What doesn’t qualify?
- Free Bet and bets placed with a Profit Boost token.
- Cashed out, Voided and Live Bets. A live bet is any bet placed after the advertised kick off time.
- Members who make the first deposit with PayPal, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- If you play from Northern Ireland, this promotion does not apply to you.
How to claim your bonus?
- Original winnings will be paid out as cash on bet settlement.
- The extra winnings from the enhancement will be credited as Free Bet tokens and will be credited within 72 hours after bet settlement but no longer.
How long will my Free Bets last?
- Free Bets will be valid for 7 days after credit.
Anything else I need to know?
- Max stake of £/€/$ 5 applies (unless stated otherwise), any stake above this will be paid out at normal odds.
- Bet Limits still apply to individual members when using Free Bet tokens.
- If you win a bet with your Free Bet token, you will only receive the winnings; the Free Bet stake will not be included in your returns.
- Free Bet tokens will be credited in maximum denominations of £/€/$20 tokens.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be used on each way bets or permutations.
- Free Bet tokens must be used in their entirety. They cannot be used to place a succession of smaller bets.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be combined with ‘real money’ stakes.
- Bets placed with Free Bet tokens cannot be cashed out.