The 2021 Ryder Cup takes place between Friday 24th September and Sunday 26th September, with Europe aiming to make it five wins from the last six events. Online bookmaker William Hill are offering new and existing customers the chance to earn a £5 free bet every time their top combined points scorer wins a match (minimum bet £10 to win or £5 each-way).
While USA are odds-on favourites to regain their crown at Whistling Straits this weekend, there is potentially plenty of value to be had on the Top Combined Points Scorer market, especially with William Hill’s incredible offer.
Even if you are inclined to agree with the bookmakers that USA’s home advantage and incredible roster is likely to see them win the 2021 Ryder Cup, recent history shows that it does not necessarily matter whether a player is on the winning side or not when it comes to being the Top Combined Points Scorer.
Indeed, rookie European Thomas Pieters outscored every other player in 2016 despite USA winning 17-11; likewise, Ryder Cup legend Ian Poulter won four of his five matches despite being on the losing side in 2008.
It is perhaps no surprise, then, to see Jon Rahm as William Hill’s 13/2 favourite in this market given the form the Spaniard arrives in Wisconsin in.
Whether it’s Rahm, Justin Thomas or someone else you fancy to win more matches than anyone else, make sure to make the most of William Hill’s £5 free bet offer. With a £10 stake, your selection would only need to win two matches for your free bets to match your stake; should they win three, four or even five, there’s every chance you’ll be quids in.
How To Get A £5 Free Bet Every Time Your Top Combined Points Scorer Selection Wins A Match At The Ryder Cup
- Visit William Hill and log into your account, or create a new one if you do not have one
- Go to the Ryder Cup Top Combined Points Scorer market
- Add your desired selection to your bet slip
- Place a bet of at least £10 win or £5 each way
- Every time your player wins a Ryder Cup match, William Hill will give you a £5 free bet
- Your free bet will be credited by midday the following day.
1. The basics
a. This promotion is only available on our website (williamhill.com) and app and in our shops (PLUS Card holders only). This promotion is not available via telebetting.
b. This promotion runs from 00:01 on Tuesday 14th September until the start of the tournament (the promotion period), unless we cancel it earlier.
2. How to take part
a. To get your free bet, during the promotion period you must:
* go to the Ryder Cup Top Combined Points Scorer market;
* add your selection to your betting slip, and;
* place a single bet of at least £10 win or £5 each-way (or the equivalent in another currency), from your main balance.
b. You can only use this promotion for one bet, which is the first £10 win or £5 each-way bet you place on the Ryder Cup Top Combined Points Scorer market.
c. Your bet must be placed as a single bet. Multiple bets will not count.
d. Bets you place using free bets (whether for the full value or just some of it) will not count towards this offer.
e. If you ‘cash in’ your qualifying bet at any time, you will not be able to take part in this promotion and will not receive a free bet.
f. If players earn two half points, this will not count towards this offer – Players must win a full point in one match.
g. Only official points stated on the Ryder Cup website will count.
3. Free Bet(s):
a. Every time your player wins a Ryder Cup match, we will add a £5 free bet (or the equivalent in another currency) to your account by midday the following day.
b. If you do not use the free bet within 4 days after it is added to your account it will be deleted.
c. You can use your free bet on any sports market (except tote, pool and lottery bets).
d. You cannot take the value of free bets as cash, and any free bet amount used will not be returned with any winnings from it.
e. If you use only part of the free bet, the remaining amount will be lost.
f. ‘Cash in my bet’ will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the free bet).
g. Eligibility rules, location, market and currency restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
Full Terms and Conditions
See full terms and conditions bellow
1. Terms and conditions
a. For instructions on how to claim your free bet, go to ‘How do I find and use my free bet?‘ on our website.
b. When we convert currencies, we consider £10 to be equal to:
- €10 (euro)
- AU$20 (Australian dollar)
- CA$20 (Canadian dollar)
- CHf15 (Swiss franc)
- Kr80 (Danish krone)
- HK$115 (Hong Kong dollar)
- ¥1300 (Japanese yen)
- Kr120 (Swedish krona)
- S$20 (Singapore dollar)
- US$10 (US dollar)
2. General restrictions
a. We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to break these terms and conditions. These unfair types of play include the following.
- Using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns’ (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks).
- Using more than one account in order to get more than the number of bonuses allowed for each customer.
- Sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others. This includes taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you.
- Taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in.
- Colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage).
- Using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
b. If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either:
- settle bets at the correct odds, not the bonus or promotion odds;
- void any free bets or bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or
- remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
3. General conditions
a. Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
b. You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
c. We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
d. We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
- without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
- by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in this promotion or these terms and conditions).
We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
e. We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed, or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
f. Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms and these terms and conditions before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
g. These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
h. This promotion is offered, managed and made available on our website (williamhill.com) by us, WHG (International) Limited.