Bet365 have amended their welcome bonus offer, with the online bookmaker rewarding new customers with up to £50 in free bets when they stake a qualifying amount of up to £10.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £50* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you five times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as bet credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude bet credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. BeGambleAware.org. *or currency equivalent
Bet365, the world’s most famous and popular online bookmaker, have amended their opening offer so that new customers can now receive up to £50 in free bets!
With plenty of sport taking place across the festive period, there are plenty of opportunities for you to make the most of this offer in the coming weeks.
Indeed, whether it’s non-stop Premier League football, the Cricket Ashes, or the PDC World Darts Championship which you fancy having a flutter on during December, we’ve got plenty of tips here at BettingPro which may help you determine how to utilise bet365’s brilliant Bet £10, Get £50 welcome bonus.
How To Get £50 In Free Bets With Bet365
- Visit Bet365
- Sign up using promo code SPRT365
- Deposit between £5 and £10
- Stake between £5 and £10 on a qualifying bet
- Bet must contain at least one selection at minimum odds of 1/5 (1.20)
- Once your qualifying bet has settled, you will receive five times your stake in the form of bet credits (up to £50)
Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50*. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
*or currency equivalent.