Bookmaker Sky Bet is offering new customers the chance to claim £20 in free bets to use on the 2021 Six Nations Tournament, when you sign up for a new online account and place a £5 bet on any sports market before the campaign starts on February 6.
READ MORE: Get our free Six Nations predictions & tips
New Customer Offer
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. First single & E/W bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets are non-withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions. Further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
How To Claim £20 In Free Bets
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Register for a new account
- With your first bet stake £5 on any sports market at minimum odds of Even money (1/1)
- Sky Bet will credit your account with two £10 free bet tokens to use on any sports market, including 2021 Six Nations
- And of course, if your qualifying bet wins Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.