The 2021 Six Nations Championship gets underway on February 6, and online bookmaker Paddy Power is now offering an enhanced 12/1 on Andy Farrell’s Ireland winning every single game and securing their first Grand Slam since 2018. All winnings will be paid out in cash.
New & Existing Customer Offer
How To Claim 12/1 Ireland To Win The Six Nations Grand Slam In 2021
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Rugby Union’ from the list of sports you can bet on, then ‘Specials’
- Under ‘Ireland Grand Slam 2021 Power Price’ you will find the enhancement
- Select the ‘12/1’ yellow odds box next to ‘Ireland to win the Six Nations Grand Slam in 2021’
- Enter your stake into the betslip and place your bet (£10 bet returns £130)
- If Ireland win the Six Nations Grand Slam in 2021, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash.
Reasons Why Ireland Can Win The Six Nations Grand Slam In 2021
Normally, this section would contain three to five reasons why Ireland have a great chance of winning the Six Nations Grand Slam, but I am just going to give you one – Andy Farrell. The Ireland head coach is a born winner, no matter what code he is playing in. In rugby league, Faz is still seen as a legend and his Wigan pedigree means he cannot accept defeat very well. During his career in both league union, Farrell has won the Super League Grand Final, the Challenge Cup four times, the World Club Challenge and the Man of Steel award, while he was part of the coaching set-up that saw England win the 2012 Six Nations title. Farrell will not demand his players do anything that he wouldn’t or hasn’t done himself. That is what makes Ireland a huge threat now in international rugby union.