Exeter Chiefs are the defending European Champions Cup champions and they will be looking to retain their title this season, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering all new and existing customers the chance to back a special Price Boost offer, with winnings to be paid in cash! Back Exeter Chiefs to finish top of Pool B at 3/1.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 3/1 Exeter Chiefs Win Pool B In European Champions Cup 2021
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Rugby Union’ and then ‘European Champions Cup’
- Select Pool B’ from the list
- Click on the yellow ‘3/1’ box next to ‘Exeter Chiefs to win Pool B (was 5/2)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £40)
- If Exeter Chiefs top Pool B, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Why You Should Claim This 3/1 Offer That Exeter Chiefs Top Pool B
Exeter Chiefs are the team to beat in world rugby at the minute. They are the defending Gallagher Premiership and European Champions Cup champions, and they don’t want to let go of that winning feeling. The Chiefs are a professional outfit and seek for nothing less than perfection, they have a big squad to help cope with their increasing fixture list. If any team can win back-to-back titles, it’s Exeter. Saracens are the last English team to win consecutive Champions Cup titles, and the Chiefs will want to emulate that as they attempt to become one of the most successful teams in the history of English rugby union.