Just four teams remain in the Super League Play-Offs with Wigan Warriors, Hull FC, St Helens and Catalans Dragons all battling it out for a place in the Grand Final, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering all new and existing customers the chance to back three prolific try scorers at boosted odds to score at any time, with winnings to be paid in cash!
READ MORE: How to claim 5/1 on Bevan French & Jake Connor scoring in the Wigan Warriors v Hull FC game
I predicted both Hull FC and Catalans Dragons to win their respective games against Warrington Wolves and Leeds Rhinos, and they will both be looking to advance to the Grand Final next Friday
The Warriors and Hull will meet at the DW Stadium on Thursday, while St Helens welcome French side Catalans to the Totally Wicked Stadium 24 hours later, online bookmaker Sky Bet are giving you the chance to take advantage of a special Price Boost. Get odds of 10/1 that Bevan French, Lachlan Coote and Sam Tomkins all score a try during the 80 minutes.
Read on for our three reasons to claim this Super League try scorer price boost…
Super League Price Boost Tips: 3 Reasons To Claim Super League Price Boost
- Bevan French is World Class – there is no doubt about that. He has scored 12 tries this season and he is on the shortlist to win the Steve Prescott Man of Steel Award. If French plays well, then so does Wigan, so expect him to get over the line.
- Just like French, Lachlan Coote is the key to whether St Helens play well. He chimes into the attack effortlessly and can not only score tries, but he can put them on a plate for the likes of Regan Grace and Tommy Makinson.
- Sam Tomkins seems to play better when the world is against him. Everyone expects Saints to cruise to victory over the Dragons after the French side were involved in a gruelling game against Leeds Rhinos last week, Tomkins is another full-back who likes to link up with his halves and will be a good bet to grab his sixth try of the season.
All of these selected players are matchwinners in their own right, and you could have a strong case for backing them all to score the opening try. Why take that risk, at 10/1 it is better to back them all together to score at any time during the 80 minutes on Friday.
How To Claim 10/1 On Bevan French, Lachlan Coote & Sam Tomkins To All Score A Try At Boosted Odds
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Rugby League’ and then ‘Super League’
- Select ‘Enhanced Accumulators’ from the list
- Click on the yellow ‘10/1’ box next to ‘Bevan French, Lachlan Coote & Sam Tomkins all to score a try (was 9/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £110)
- If all three players score a try, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Sky Bet’s Rugby League General Rules
All betting is for 80 minutes play only, i.e. extra-time doesn’t count.
All markets in Super League and NRL, unless stated, shall be settled on the 80-minute result. Golden Point scored at the end of the match will not count for betting purposes.
If a venue is changed from the one advertised all bets for that match will be made void.
If a match is abandoned or postponed without a new date/time set, bets are made void on the day of the match unless the relevant market has been decided at the time of abandonment. If, when postponed, the fixture is moved to a new official start time or day, bets will remain open unless requested to void by customer.
For the purposes of try scorer settlement, penalty tries count and will be settled as the player who the try is awarded to.