Wigan Warriors and St Helens lock horns in the Super League Grand Final with Adrian Lam’s men looking to win their fifth title in 11 years, and online bookmaker Paddy Power is now offering new customers the chance to back the Warriors to win the Grand Final by a winning margin of over 8 points at 2/1, with all winning paid out in cash.
READ MORE: Get more tips from the Super League Grand Final:
- Wigan Warriors v St Helens Grand Final predictions & tips
- Get 3/1 on Bevan French & Lachlan Coote both to score tries
- Super League Grand Final Harry Sunderland Trophy predictions
- Super League Grand Final First Try Scorer tips
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. Odds subject to change. Maximum stake £20. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 2/1 Wigan Warriors To Win Grand Final By 8+ Points
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Rugby League’ from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Click on the More Wigan Warriors v St Helens Power Prices
- Click on the yellow ‘2/1’ odds box next to ‘Wigan Warriors to win by 8 or more points’
- Enter a stake of up to £20 into your betslip and place your bet
- If Wigan Warriors win the Grand Final by 8 or more points, your winnings will be paid out in cash.