Wigan Warriors finished top of Super League in 2020 but suffered a last-second defeat to St Helens in the Grand Final. Online bookmaker Sky Bet is offering new and existing customers the chance to back the Warriors to go one better with a 5/2 Price Boost.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 5/2 Wigan Warriors To Win 2021 Super League Grand Final
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Rugby League’ and then ‘Super League’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Super League 2021’
- Click on the yellow ‘5/2’ box next to ‘Wigan to win the Grand Final (was 9/4)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £35)
- If Wigan Warriors win the 2021 Super League Grand Final, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Why You Should Claim 5/2 Wigan Warriors To Win 2021 Super League Grand Final
Wigan Warriors were beaten in the very last second of the 2020 Super League Grand Final as St Helens scored literally on the hooter. Everyone associated with Wigan are still hurting from the defeat – trust me I know – and I believe they will come out all guns blazing to rewrite that wrong. Getting Bevan French and Jackson Hastings on contract extensions will be a massive boost, and they are more than capable of guiding Wigan to another Grand Final. Wigan will be without former captain Sean O’Loughlin following his retirement, but the return of John Bateman and the signing of Jai Field makes them stronger than last season. I have a strong feeling that Wigan will be the team to beat, and don’t be surprised to see another Wigan v Saints Grand Final.