The Indigenous All Stars and Maori All Stars compete in the Harvey Norman All Stars game on Saturday, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is offering all new and existing customers the chance to take advantage of a Price Boost on the opening try. Back Latrell Mitchell or Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad to score the first try of the match, with all winnings to be paid in cash!
READ MORE: Check out our free NRL predictions & tips
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 15/2 Latrell Mitchell or Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad To Score The First Try
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Rugby League’ and then ‘NRL All Stars’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Indigenous All Stars v Maori All Stars Live on Sky Sports Arena’ (if this price boost is still live or there is another enhancement available, you will see a little yellow box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Click on the yellow ‘15/2’ box next to ‘Latrell Mitchell or Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad To Score The First Try (was 13/2)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £85)
- If Latrell Mitchell or Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad scores the opening try in the NRL All Stars match, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Why You Should Claim 15/2 Latrell Mitchell or Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad To Score The First Try
Rugby league is back baby! This game between the Indigenous All Stars and Maori All Stars will feature some of the biggest names in the sport, plus some great up and coming players as well. Latrell Mitchell is a superstar, there is no avoiding that. He might have been on the shelf for a few months, but class is permanent, and he is more than capable of claiming the opening try of the game if the Indigenous side start to throw the ball around. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad is likely to start at full-back, and just like Mitchell, if he chimes into the attack then he is a good bet to score the opening try.
Indigenous All Stars v Maori All Stars Price Boosts