Wigan Warriors and Hull FC are 80 minutes away from the Super League Grand Final when they lock horns on Thursday evening. Online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering all new and existing customers the chance to back a special Price Boost offer, with winnings to be paid in cash! Back Bevan French and Jake Connor to both score a try during the 80 minutes.
READ MORE: Check out our free Super League Play-Offs predictions & tips
Bevan French and Jake Connor are both capable of lighting up this Super League Play-Off semi-final when Wigan Warriors and Hull FC go into battle on Thursday evening.
French has been in sensational form this season, and he is rightly on the shortlist to win the Steve Prescott Man of Steel Award. The Australian, who has just signed a contract extension at Wigan, has scored 12 tries this season and has scored four in his last three matches.
England international Connor is a hit and miss player, one week he can be outstanding and unplayable and the next he can go missing and can be a liability. Since moving to full-back he looks more at home, and can have more of an influence on the game. He has scored three tries this season with two of them coming in his last two matches.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 5/1 On Bevan French & Jake Connor Both To Score In Wigan Warriors v Hull FC Game
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Rugby League’ and then ‘Super League’
- Select ‘Wigan v Hull FC’ from the list
- Click on the yellow ‘5/1’ box next to ‘Bevan French & Jake Connor both to score a try (was 4/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £60)
- If both Bevan French and Jake Connor score a try, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.