New South Wales find themselves 1-0 down in the three-game State of Origin series, can they level the series in Sydney when they clash in Game 2 on Wednesday? Online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers boosted odds on ‘NSW to win & BTTS 20+ points’ – get 13/2 on the Blues taking the State of Origin series to a decider with plenty of points being scored.
READ MORE: How to claim 5/1 Queensland to beat NSW by 1-10 points
New & Existing Customer Offer
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 13/2 NSW To Win & BTTS 20+ Points
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Rugby League’ and then ‘State of Origin’
- Select ‘New South Wales v Queensland’
- Click on the yellow ‘13/2’ box next to ‘NSW to win & BTTS 20+ points (was 11/2)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £60)
- If NSW win Game 2 and both teams score 20+ points, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Sky Bet’s General Rugby League Betting Rules
All betting is for 80 minutes play only, i.e. extra-time doesn’t count.
All markets in Super League and NRL, unless stated, shall be settled on the 80-minute result. Golden Point scored at the end of the match will not count for betting purposes.
If a venue is changed from the one advertised all bets for that match will be made void.
If a match is abandoned or postponed without a new date/time set, bets are made void on the day of the match unless the relevant market has been decided at the time of abandonment. If, when postponed, the fixture is moved to a new official start time or day, bets will remain open unless requested to void by customer.
For the purposes of try scorer settlement, penalty tries count and will be settled as the player who the try is awarded to.