The Super League Grand Final takes place on Friday in Hull with Wigan Warriors taking on fierce rivals St Helens for the right to be crowned 2020 champions. Online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering all new and existing customers the chance to back a special Price Boost offer, with winnings to be paid in cash! Back Bevan French and Lachlan Coote to score a try during the Grand Final.
READ MORE: Get more tips from the Super League Grand Final:
- Wigan Warriors v St Helens Grand Final predictions & tips
- Super League Grand Final Harry Sunderland Trophy tips
- Back Wigan at 2/1 they win the Grand Final by 8 or more points
- Super League Grand Final First Try Scorer tips
The 2020 Super League season finally comes to a close on Friday with Wigan Warriors and St Helens going up against each other in the first ever Grand Final to be staged on a Friday.
The Warriors and the Saints have a storied rivalry and this will be the first time they have met in the Grand Final since 2014, a game that was marred by the sending off of Ben Flower in the first two minutes for punching Lance Hohaia.
This Grand Final should be an entertaining affair, and any game that has both Bevan French and Lachlan Coote playing will be one to watch. French is a flair player and his speed and step light up any game, while Coote is more methodical and he controls the game from the back.
Both of these players will have a massive impact on whether of not their respective team will be crowned champions.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 3/1 On Bevan French & Lachlan Coote Both To Score Tries In The Super League Grand Final
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Rugby League’ and then ‘Super League’
- Select ‘Wigan Warriors v St Helens’ from the list
- Click on the yellow ‘3/1’ box next to ‘Bevan French & Lachlan Coote both to score tries (was 11/4)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £40)
- If all French & Coote both score in the Grand Final, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Sky Bet’s Rugby League General Rules
All betting is for 80 minutes play only, i.e. extra-time doesn’t count.
All markets in Super League and NRL, unless stated, shall be settled on the 80-minute result. Golden Point scored at the end of the match will not count for betting purposes.
If a venue is changed from the one advertised all bets for that match will be made void.
If a match is abandoned or postponed without a new date/time set, bets are made void on the day of the match unless the relevant market has been decided at the time of abandonment. If, when postponed, the fixture is moved to a new official start time or day, bets will remain open unless requested to void by customer.
For the purposes of try scorer settlement, penalty tries count and will be settled as the player who the try is awarded to.