Warrington Wolves are the holders of the Challenge Cup having beaten St Helens in 2019, online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering all eligible customers to back them at boosted odds of 11/8, with all winnings to be paid out in cash.
Warrington Wolves won their ninth Challenge Cup Final in 2019 when they defeated St Helens 18-4 at Wembley Stadium, and they will be looking to make it back-to-back wins for the second time in their history.
The Wolves love the Challenge Cup, they won the Cup Final for the first time since 1974 when they defeated Huddersfield Giants in 2009. They won it the following year with a 30-6 victory over Leeds Rhinos, while they have since won it in 2012 and 2019.
Warrington are a very talented team with the likes of Gareth Widdop, Blake Austin Daryl Clark, Joe Philbin and Stefan Ratchford, while they are well coached by Steve Price and they are slowly but surely becoming the new Cup Kings.
The Wolves face Salford Red Devils in the semi-finals, while Wigan Warriors go up against Leeds Rhinos for the right to play at Wembley Stadium. Bookmaker Sky Bet believe Warrington are more than capable of making it back-to-back wins when the Challenge Cup Final is played in front of no fans at Wembley Stadium on October 17.
And what makes this enhancement better? All winnings will be paid out in cash, not free bets.
This price boost could be available for a limited time though, seeing as their semi-final with Salford is on Saturday, so if are backing Price’s Primrose and Blue army to get to Wembley and win again then now is the time to claim this enhanced odds bet.
To claim this 11/8 Warrington Wolves Challenge Cup boost, follow these simple instructions…
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (new customers get a £30 free bet when you sign up and place a first bet of £5)
- Select ‘Rugby League’ from the list of sports you can bet on
- Select ‘Challenge Cup’
- Select ‘Challenge Cup 2020 (if this price boost is still live or there is another enhancement available, you will see a little yellow box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Click on the yellow ‘11/8’ box next to ‘Warrington to win Challenge Cup 2020’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip
- Place your bet
- If the Warrington Wolves win the Challenge Cup, you will be paid out at this enhanced price in cash.