New Customers only. Deposit and place a £5 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days, plus a £10 Casino Bonus, expires in 7 days. Wager the Casino Bonus 35x to withdraw winnings. Credit/Debit card deposits only. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply, See Below. Please Gamble Responsibly
There is a huge weekend of UFC battles and resident expert Leigh Copson has picked out his five favourite bets to use along with Ladbrokes fantastic bet £5 get £20 welcome offer, perfect for our bet through the card.
What a weekend of UFC action we have to look forward to with a number of massive fights set to light up the weekend and switch attention in the fighting world back to mixed martial arts following last weekend’s big world heavyweight title boxing match between Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr. With all this action to come, resident UFC expert Leigh Copson has picked out his five best bets which he thinks are best utilised with Ladbrokes’ superb welcome offer which sees you bet £5 and get £20, with this amount credited as 4x£5 free bets!
Ladbrokes Bet £5 Get £20
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim Your New Customer Offer.
- Visit the Ladbrokes website.
- Sign up for a new account using promo code ’20FREE’.
- Bet £5+ on any sport.
- Get 4x£5 in free bets.
It’s that simple! So, with so much UFC on this weekend then, make the most out of years worth of UFC experience and utilise Ladbrokes’ fantastic welcome offer by making the most out of our tips and the bet £5 get £20 promotion.
Ian Heinisch to beat Omari Akhmedov @ 20/31 (01:00 GMT)
Heinisch’s five-fight win streak came to an end in August, but there was certainly no shame in dropping a decision to Derek Brunson and I am backing him to bounce back at the expense of Akhmedov.
Marlon Moraes to beat Jose Aldo @ 10/19 (03:00 GMT)
Aldo admitted in the past that cutting to 145lbs was difficult, so it is crazy that he is even trying to make 135lbs. Recent pictures have shown him looking drawn out and none of this bodes well for a meeting with a prime Moraes who is likely to take out a drained Aldo inside three rounds.
Amanda Nunes to beat Germaine de Randamie by KO/TKO in Round 1 @ 7/2 (03:00 GMT)
Nunes needed less than a round to take out de Randamie when they met six years ago and she has only got better since that night, establishing herself as the number one female fighter on the planet and arguably the sport’s number one. She should make quick work of de Randamie once again at UFC 245.
Max Holloway to beat Alexander Volkanovski by Decision @ 11/8 (03:00 GMT)
Volkanovski should provide featherweight champion Holloway with a challenge, but ‘Blessed’ has cemented his status as the undisputed king of this division in recent years and should have too much for the challenger here. Holloway will pick him apart over five rounds to get the nod from the judges.
Kamaru Usman to beat Colby Covington by Decision @ 17/20 (05:00 GMT)
Covington relies on the threat of his takedown to create openings for his crude striking approach, but Usman is a big, powerful fighter with excellent wrestling and he has never been taken down in his UFC career. This spells trouble for the outspoken challenger.
Terms & Conditions
NEW CUSTOMER OFFER BET £5 GET £20
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed here.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
- This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers until further notice. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
- WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- This Sports Promotion is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile and Telephone account in either £/€ currency.
- This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with Paypal, Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- To claim this Sports Promotion, the first bet on your account after registration must be a Qualifying Bet. If you don’t follow these steps the free bet will not be applied to your account.
- A “Qualifying Bet” will be a real money sports bet of at least £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way, at fractional odds totalling 1/2 (decimal odds 1.5) or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet. Please note that only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if it is wagered on Tote or Pools.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if for any reason it becomes void.
- The Qualifying Bet must be made within 14 days of your account registration. Bets placed after this date will not qualify for this Sports Promotion.
- Once you have placed your first Qualifying Bet, we will credit your account with 4 x £/€5 free bets. We will credit your free bets to your account as soon as you make a Qualifying Bet.
- RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
- Your free bet must be used within 4 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Your free bet must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on Win or Each-Way Bets and can only be used on the following listed Bet types: Single, Double, Treble, 4-Fold and Upwards Accumulator, Forecast and Combination. Free bets are not valid on Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e. Lucky 15s).
- Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
- Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
- You cannot “Cash Out” your free bet/s.
- The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
- IMPORTANT TERMS
- Promoter: LC International
- This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
- We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.