Honeysuckle and Kilcruit are the bookmakers’ favourites for their respective races at the 2021 Cheltenham Festival, and Paddy Power is now offering new customers the chance to claim a boosted 10/1 on both to win, with this enhanced double paying out in cash.
READ MORE: Get our free Cheltenham Festival betting tips.
How To Claim 10/1 Honeysuckle & Kilcruit Both To Win
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- If you used our special link this price boost should automatically appear in your betslip, but if not…
- Select ‘Horse Racing’ from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Select ‘Cheltenham’ from the list of options
- You will see (if it is still available) ‘Honeysuckle (Champion Hurdle) & Kilcruit (Champion Bumper) Both To Win’ under ‘Cheltenham Featured Power Price – Max 20’
- Click on the yellow ‘10/1’ odds box next to the bet
- Enter your stake into the betslip (£20 bet returns £220)
- If Honeysuckle & Kilcruit both win at the Cheltenham Festival, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash.
Cheltenham Tips: How To Get & Use A £10 Risk-Free Bet