The Cheltenham Festival is almost upon us, and to get everybody in the mood for some top-quality racing, Betway are putting on a free-to-play tournament for every day of the event. Simply pick 4 winners from the pre-selected races of the day and you'll be in with a chance to take home the £25k in prize money.
PLEASE NOTE 18+ Free to enter. New Players must register for a new account prior to participating. One entry per day, per account holder. Non-runners count as a loser. Dead-heats deemed as a winner. T&Cs apply.
New & Existing Customers
£25k Free-To-Play ChallengePick 4 Winners £25k Prizepool Get Involved Here 18+ Free to enter. New Players must register for a new account prior to participating. One entry per day, per account holder. Non-runners count as a loser. Dead-heats deemed as a winner. T&Cs apply.
How To Play Betway’s Free £25k Challenge During Cheltenham Festival
- Visit the Betway website
- Register for a new account.
- Once registered, go to the competition page and select a winner for the pre-determined races, plus, add how many combined lengths you think your winners will win by.
- If you are the only player to predict all the winners, you will scoop the entire prize pool.
- If there are multiple winners, the winner will be decided based on the tie-breaker combined winning lengths.
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion.
- The competition is limited to one entry per registered account holder at Betway, per day. If multiple accounts have been opened by the same person, all entries by this player and/or accounts will be discounted.
- The total prize pot each day is £/€1,000 with an increased jackpot on ITV meetings.
- Customers’ selections must be confirmed and submitted before the start of the first eligible race of the day.
- The eligible races can be found here.
- Once an entry is submitted a customer cannot amend or cancel their prediction.
- If a customer selects a non-runner, then unfortunately this selection will not count and be deemed a loser.
- If there is a dead-heat for 1st place, both horses will be deemed as winners.
- If no customers get four winners, then the prize will not be won.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be settled using our tiebreak question. The tiebreak question will be to calculate the combined winning distance of all four races. “Nk” (Neck), “nse” (nose), “hd” (head) and “shd” (short head) will count as 0 to the total winning distances. In the event of more than one customer answering the tiebreak question correctly, the prize will then be split amongst those customers. The table below shows examples of the combined winning distances:
Examples Race 1 Race 2 Race 3 Race 4 Total Distance Taken for Competition Example 1 1.25 3 1 2 7.25 7 lengths (rounded down) Example 2 2 2.25 1 0.25 5.5 6 lengths (rounded up) Example 3 4 2.25 1.5 2 9.75 10 lengths (rounded up)
- The combined winning distance will be based upon the Racing Post results page.
- If the tiebreak information is not available then the prize will be split amongst anyone with four winners.
- If a 4 To Win race is postponed, abandoned or not completed, the Round will be altered to below:
- One Void Race, then the prize will be 75% of the Jackpot (Example: £/€1,000 Round will be £/€750).
- Two Void Races then the prize will be 50% of the Jackpot (Example: £/€1,000 Round will be £/€500).
- Three Void Races then the Competition will be deemed cancelled and no Jackpot prize shall be awarded.
- In order to withdraw the winnings, the customer needs to have passed KYC and have a valid payment method registered to their account.
- Eligibility is dependent on an entrant upholding the general Betway Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion is valid until the first eligible race of the day.
- Only accounts registered in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland are eligible for this offer.
- This promotion is only open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- By actively entering the 4 To Win Competition, you may be asked permission to participate in any reasonable publicity events/campaigns, in the event that you are a winner.
- Betway reserves the right to suspend/terminate this competition at any time, should it have reasonable grounds for doing so. This may include, but is not limited to, the competition (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of-service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Betway reserve the right to exclude customers at any point from this promotion.
- All prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone, SMS and/or e-mail within 48 hours of winning the competition.
- Any prize winner who is not contactable within 7 days, after reasonable means, shall be disqualified and lose their entitlement to the prize. It is, therefore, the sole responsibility of each entrant to ensure that he/she has provided the correct contact details.
- The prize will be credited to the winning customer’s Betway Sports account within 72 hours of the competition ending if successful contact between the winner and Betway has been made.