Willie Mullins has set his sights on dominating the 2021 Cheltenham Festival, which gets underway on March 16, and we have picked out five reasons why you should consider Paddy Power’s 20/1 on him training 12 or more winners at the huge meeting.
READ MORE: Get our free Cheltenham Festival betting tips.
How To Back Mullins For 12 Or More Winners
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (find out how new customers can get & use a risk-free £10 bet on Cheltenham)
- If you used our special link this price boost should automatically appear in your betslip, but if not…
- Select ‘Horse Racing’ from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Select ‘Specials’ and then ‘Cheltenham Festival Specials’ under #WhatOddsPaddy
- Select the 20/1 odds box next to ‘Willie Mullins To Train 12 Or More Winners At The Cheltenham Festival’
- Enter your stake (£10 bet returns £210)
- Place your bet
- If Willie Mullins trains 12 or more winners at the Cheltenham Festival, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash.
5 Reasons To Back Mullins For 12 Or More Winners
- Mullins has a a total of 72 winners at Cheltenham Festival, the most successes at the event.
- He saddled 8 winners in one year (2015), a number only equalled by Gordon Elliott in 2018.
- Mullins’ stable is in excellent form, with 11 winners over the recent two-day Dublin Racing Festival.
- Mullins has 11 runners either marked as market leader or in the top two of the betting as of time of writing.
- Irish horses have been able to race and get sharpness so far, whereas the English based ones have had to contend with the weather.
Don’t Fancy Mullins For 12 Or More Wins? Check Out These Alternatives!