The Spanish Grand Prix has been a happy hunting ground for Lewis Hamilton in recent years and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering all new and existing customers the chance to back him for more success at boosted odds, with winnings to be paid in cash!
Hamilton is once again setting the standard in Formula 1 this season, so there is plenty of appeal in backing him for more glory in Spain this weekend. But why should you claim the 7/2 on him completing a Spanish Grand Prix hat-trick of Pole Position, Fastest Lap and Race Winner?
Read on for our five reasons to claim this Lewis Hamilton Spanish Grand Prix price boost…
Spanish Grand Prix Tips: 5 Reasons To Claim Hamilton Price Boost
- Of all of the active drivers in Formula 1, no man has enjoyed more success in this race than Hamilton. The Mercedes star is a four-time winner here while no other active drive has won this race more than once!
- Hamilton has been victorious in each of the last three Spanish Grand Prix, turning pole position into victory in each of the last two seasons as Mercedes maintained a strangehold on not only this race, but the sport itself.
- Hamilton is no stranger to completing a race hat-trick. The defending world champion achieved the feat in Hungary earlier this season and he managed it here in 2017 when he dominated the entire weekend at the Circuit de Catalunya.
- Hamilton may have been beaten at Silverstone a week ago, but much of that was down to issues with the tyres for the second week running at the Northamptonshire circuit. He was still able to finish second and he remains the clear stand-out driver in the sport with the best car.
- Due to Hamilton’s dominance of the sport in recent years it can be difficult to back him at juicy odds. 7/2 is not a massive price, but it is an appealing one when backing a six-time world champion and a man who has been beaten to the crown just once in the past six years!