Lewis Hamilton is once again odds-on to win a race this weekend, but bookmaker Sky Bet is offering new and existing customers the chance to back the defending world champion to win the Russian Grand Prix at boosted odds – get 3/1 on Hamilton to claim pole position, win the race and record the fastest lap.
READ MORE: Get our free Russian Grand Prix tips for Sunday.
How To Back Lewis Hamilton At 3/1
- Visit the Sky Bet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (new customers get a £30 free bet when you sign up and place a first bet of £5)
- Select ‘Formula 1’ from the list of sports you can bet on
- Select ‘Russian GP’ (if this price boost is still live or there is another enhancement available, you will see a little yellow box with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Click on the yellow ‘3/1’ box next to ‘Lewis Hamilton Hat-trick – Race Winner/Fastest Qualifier/Fastest Lap’
- Enter your stake in the bet slip
- Place your bet
- If Hamilton claims pole position, wins the Russian Grand Prix and records the fastest lap during the race, you will be paid out in cash at this enhanced price.