Bookmaker Ladbrokes is offering all eligible customers the chance to enter a free-to-play football promotion that could see our readers win free bets or £100 in cash!
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. UK&IRE. Mobile Web & App only. Free bets credited within 24 hours & valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Payment method restrictions and T&Cs apply.
This Weekend’s Games
- Aston Villa v Chelsea (17:30 GMT Saturday)
- West Ham v Wolves (14:00 GMT Sunday)
- Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (16:30 GMT Sunday)
How To Claim Ladbrokes’ 1-2-FREE Promotion
- Visit the Ladbrokes website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Click on the green ‘play for free’ button
- Make your Correct Score selections for this weekend’s games
- If you get one selection right you will get a £1 free bet
- If you get two selections right you will get a £5 free bet
- But if you get all three selections correct, Ladbrokes will credit your account with £100 in cash!
BettingPro.com’s Correct Score Selections
Aston Villa v Chelsea (Saturday 17:30 GMT): Chelsea are still in the driving seat to secure the fourth and final Champions League spot. They lie in fourth place at the moment with 48 points, while Manchester United, Wolves and Sheffield United are not far behind them with the Red Devils on 45 and the other two on 43. The Blues made light work of Everton on Sunday with Mason Mount, Pedro, Willian and Olivier Giroud all getting on the score sheet in a 4-0 rout. Aston Villa, on the other hand, are really struggling to avoid relegation. They are second from bottom and are only four points ahead of bottom club Norwich City. They have lost four Premier League matches in succession, and they come into this game on the back of a 4-0 drubbing at the hands of Leicester City. It’s hard to see Villa troubling Chelsea, so I’m backing a 3-0 win for Frank Lampard’s men.
West Ham v Wolves (Sunday 14:00 GMT): West Ham might be out of the relegation places for now, but they can’t afford to be slipping up at home when they take on Wolverhampton Wanderers. The Hammers have only won two games since David Moyes took over as manager for a second spell. The first win was a 4-0 success over Bournemouth on January 1, but they had to wait another eight matches to get three points when they defeated Southampton 3-1 on February 29. They come into this game on the back of a narrow 1-0 loss away at Arsenal. Wolves are fighting on two fronts at the minute, they are still in the knockout stages of the Europa League and they are battling it out for a Champions League place next season. They are unbeaten in their last five matches, but three of them have been draws. They come into this game on the back of goalless draw at home to Brighton & Hove Albion. Wolves are a much better team than West Ham, so I’m going for a 2-1 away win in this one.
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (Sunday, 16:30 GMT): There is something about Manchester United at the moment that suggests to me that they are on the slow road back to becoming a top team again. It will take a while, don’t get me wrong, but they have their swagger back and if they can keep Bruno Fernandes fit, then they have a playmaker that is capable of taking them back to the top in the next few years. They have not tasted defeat in the Premier League since they were booed off at home in their 2-0 loss against Burnley. They have since won three and drawn two, they come into this game on the back of a morale-boosting 2-0 win over fierce rivals Manchester City with Anthony Martial and Scott McTominay grabbing the goals. Tottenham Hotspur are in eighth position and are four points adrift of Chelsea in fourth. They have failed to win any of their last three Premier League matches. They did, however, manage to end a two-game losing streak at the weekend with a 1-1 draw at Burnley with Dele Alli rescuing a point from the penalty spot. United are in a good place and I’m backing them to keep their unbeaten run going with a 2-1 success at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Terms & Conditions
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions.
1. This Sports Promotion is available weekly to qualifying customers from 00:00 Monday 29th July until further notice on the Ladbrokes Mobile only. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
2. This Sports Promotion is open to new and existing customers aged 18 years or over with accounts registered in the UK&/or Republic of Ireland, using Mobile.
3. This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
4. Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
5. This is a free to enter sports promotion available on the Ladbrokes Sports Mobile only. Simply predict the correct score of the selected matches (90 mins only) on the 1-2 Free game to win a prize as detailed in term 7.
6. Predictions must be entered before kick-off of the first game played. Any entries after kick off will not be eligible.
7. Prizes are broken down as follows:
Predict 3 out of 3 correct scores and you will win £/€100 cash in your account.
Predict 2 out of 3 correct scores and you will win a £/€5 free bet.
Predict 1 out of 3 correct scores and you will win a £/€1 free bet.
If for any reason a match listed as part of 1-2-Free is abandoned (void) the prizes of the games will be as follows:
One void selection: £/€5 free bet (2 correct)
Two void selections: £/€1 free bet (1 correct)
Three void selections: No game has taken place and no Prizes are awarded.
8. There will be a maximum of 1 entry per customer per game week.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
9. Should you successfully win a free bet or cash this will be credited within 24 hours of the last game finishing.
10. Your free bet must be used within 7 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
11. Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
12. Maximum 1 prize per customer.
13. Your free bet must be wagered as a single bet on any Sports market.
14. Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
15. Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
16. You cannot Cash Out your free bet/s.
17. To withdraw the cash from your account you can do so once it’s credited however your account must be fully verified.
18. The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
19. Promoter: LC International Limited.
20. This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other www.ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
21. We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
22. If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk