The popularity of Virtual Sports is soaring and bookmaker Unibet is joining in with the craze by offering all eligible customers the chance to win a share of £10,000 with its weekly Virtual Sports Betting Championships.
Unibet currently offers Virtual Sports betting on basketball, football, greyhounds, horse racing and tennis at its website, and by opting in and betting on any of these markets online each week you will be in with a chance of winning a share of the £10,000 Virtual Sports Betting Championships prize.
Each week the competition starts from 00:01 GMT on Saturday and runs until 23:59 GMT on Friday, giving customers seven days to collect points to climb the leaderboard and claim prizes on top of their potential winnings, and the higher you claim the bigger the reward with a £3,000 top prize going to the top player each week.
The runner-up will collect £2,000, third place receives £1,500 and those that place between fourth and 10th will get a £500 prize. After that the rest of the players who will out the top 100 will receive 20 Cash Free Spins on Football Champions Cup, with those placing from 101st to 250th receiving 10 Cash Free Spins on Football Champions Cup.
It really is that simple, so if you are looking to enter Unibet’s Virtual Sports Betting Championships, read on for our full instructions…
How To Enter & Play Unibet’s Virtual Sports Betting Championships
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. Opt-in required. Minimum qualifying bets £5. Minimum odds 2/5. Weekly competition runs between 00:01 GMT on Saturday until 23:59 GMT on Friday. Each winning bet = 1 point. T&Cs apply.
- Visit the Unibet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Opt-in to the Virtual Sports Betting Championships
- Bet a bet of at least £5 on any of the Virtual Sports markets between 00:01 GMT on Saturday and runs until 23:59 GMT on Friday of that week, with minimum odds of 2/5
- For every winning bet you have, Unibet will give you one point on the leaderboard
- At the end of the week the top 250 players will receive a prize ranging from 10 Cash Free Spins on Football Champions Cup to £3,000.
|4th – 10th||£500|
|11th – 100th||20 Cash Free Spins on Football Champions Cup|
|101st – 250th||10 Cash Free Spins on Football Champions Cup|
Terms & Conditions
1) This promotion runs from 00:01 Saturday – 23:59 Friday from 21st March 2020 until further notice. Opt-in is required in order to participate in the leaderboard.
2) Every winning bet on Virtual Sports (minimum stake £5, minimum odds 2/5) will give you 1 point on the leaderboard. All Virtual Sports only are eligible for this leaderboard.
3) Cash Free Spins will be awarded on Football Champions Cup and are valued at 20p a spin. All winnings from free spins are cash and have zero wagering.
4) Leaderboard will be updated daily at 16:00 CET, and prizes will be awarded the Monday after the end of the promotion by 19:00 CET.
5) If two players are tied on the leaderboard, the winner will be the player with the highest number of winning bets. If both players still have the same number of winning bets, then the winner will be the player with the highest odds winner.
Promotional Terms & Conditions
These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk (“Promotion Terms”) apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book (“Standard Terms”) also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Unibet.
No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in promotions.
Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) promotions are available once only to any registered account; and (ii) bonuses cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice, in the event that an entry is made in breach of the Promotion Terms and/ or the Standard Terms. Otherwise amendments to the bonus will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a promotion are final.
Unibet may reclaim any bonus amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
This promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar.