Betfair is offering new customers the chance to claim £50 in free bets when they bet on the Premier League this weekend and we've thrown together a bet builder for Friday night's game between Southampton and Aston Villa.
Get £50 in free bets when you place a £10 bet on this week’s Premier League.
The Premier League is back starting with a crunch-game at the wrong end of the table between Southampton and Aston Villa on Friday night.
What’s more, Betfair is offering £50 in free bets when you place a bet of £10 or more!
How To Claim The Bonus
- Sign up as a new member with Betfair and place a £10 or more bet using this link.
- Claim your £30 worth of free bets upon bet settlement, plus £20 in free bets the following day.
- Get your bonuses from within your account section.
Who’s On The Premier League Bet Builder For This Weekend?
We’ve decided to go with this weekend’s Premier League opener between Southampton and Aston Villa to build our bet builder.
Southampton, following a torrid start to the season, has found some form of late, picking up seven points from their last three outings to steer them clear of the drop zone. Conversely, Villa, after a decent start to the season, has lost their last four and find themselves a point and a place behind the Saints in 15th.
A win tonight for either team will have them looking up the table as opposed to over their shoulders.
We’re going to utilise Betfair’s bet builder this week, backing four separate outcomes for combined odds of 20/1. Place a £10 bet on our bet builder with Betfair and receive £50 in free bets using this link.
- Ollie Watkins – Anytime Goalscorer
- Che Adams – Anytime Goalscorer
- Both Teams to Score First Half – Yes
- Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over
The above bet builder is valued at over 20/1 with Betfair, meaning a £10 bet would return over £200 if it comes in.
That’s not even talking about the welcome offer of £50 in free bets* for placing your first £10 bet.
Betfair Betting Site For The Win
Betfair is a long-standing bookmaker of the online world. It’s well-established and offers an abundance of markets to bet on. What’s more, they also own the world-renowned Betfair Exchange, where players can bet against other players, usually for better odds.
Furthermore, the offers don’t stop once you sign up with Betfair, with boosted odds and many multiple offers available to existing customers as well as new members.
Check out Betfair to find out more – and grab £50 in free bets after you have placed your first qualifying £10 bet.
All odds stated are correct as of 02/11/2021 at 18:01
Terms & Conditions
Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of the UK or the Republic of Ireland.
What do I need to do?
- Open a new account using promo code ZSKAKE
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card. This is only required once.
- Place a single Sportsbook Football bet.
What can I win?
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser we will refund your stake in cash.
- You can participate in this promotion 5 times.
- Applies to 1 bet at a time. Once a your 1st bet settles, you can qualify for a 2nd time and so on.
- Maximum refund (in cash) for each qualifying bet is £10.
- Total refund available is £50 (5 x £10).
When will I get my prize?
- Refunds are awarded after the qualifying bets have been settled.
What else do I need to know?
- If you place a qualifying football bet and it wins, you will not receive refund.
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days following registration.
- Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
- Deposits made with e-wallets including, Apple Pay, Paypal, Skrill, Paysafe and Neteller will not count towards this promotion. Only Debit Cards are eligible.
- Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
- Excludes the following bet types: Canadian, Goliath, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Patent, Super Heinz, Trixie & Yankee.
Other essential stuff:
- Betfair reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- The full terms and conditions of Betfair.com also apply to this offer.