SkyBet continue to offer string of price boosts for every Premier League match, and we have been casting our eye over the online bookmakers’ offerings to pick out our favourite ones for each top-flight fixture.
Sky Bet Price Boost: Arsenal v Watford (Sunday 14:00 BST)
Watford need a win over Arsenal and they have had previous for upsetting the Gunners, but I do not expect to see the same here as the Gunners warm themselves up for the FA Cup Final with a win on the final day of the league campaign. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang once again makes for a leading contender to break the deadlock while I do like the look of a 3-1 win to the Gunners. Watford have given up seven goals in their last two games, but Arsenal are hardly renowned for great defending these days.
Arsenal v Watford Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score first and Arsenal to win 3-1 40/1
- Alexandre Lacazette to score first Was 7/2 Now 9/2
- Troy Deeney to score and Watford to win Was 10/3 Now 9/2
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score a brace Was 7/2 Now 5/1
- Nicolas Pepe to score from outside the area Was 9/1 Now 11/1
- Troy Deeney to score first and either Watford to win 1-0 or 2-1 33/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Burnley v Brighton (Sunday 16:00 BST)
Burnley are riding a seven-game unbeaten run going into their final game and during this time they have held the likes of Burnley, Sheffield United and Liverpool to draws, so I am backing them to beat a Brighton team who have won just two games since the restart and are winless in four. With three games in his last six appearances Jay Rodriguez is an appealing pick to open the scoring, but I cannot get behind the boost that includes a 2-1 win for the Clarets. 12 of their last 15 competitive wins this season have come with a clean sheet!
Burnley v Brighton Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Jay Rodriguez to score first Was 7/2 Now 9/2
- Neal Maupay to score and Brighton to win Was 7/2 Now 5/1
- Chris Wood to score a header Was 11/2 Now 13/2
- Brighton to win 2-1 Was 9/1 Now 10/1
- Jay Rodriguez to score first and Burnley to win 2-1 28/1
- Neal Maupay to score first and either Brighton to win 1-0 or 2-0 25/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Chelsea v Wolves (Sunday 16:00 BST)
Chelsea have won each of their last six domestic home games and I am backing them to make it seven-in-a-row as they warm up for the FA Cup Final. Christian Pulisic netted his fourth goal in eight Premier League games in midweek and is a tempting option to net in a Chelsea win here, but for me the more appealing pick is taking Olivier Giroud to score first in a 3-1 success for the Blues. The French striker has been in fantastic form since the restart, netting five times with four of those strikes coming in his last five appearances.
Chelsea v Wolves Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Olivier Giroud to score first and Chelsea to win 3-1 66/1
- RECOMMENDED: Christian Pulisic to score and Chelsea to win Was 12/5 Now 7/2
- Raul Jimenez to score first Was 9/2 Now 11/2
- Olivier Giroud to score a header Was 6/1 Now 7/1
- Ruben Neves to score from outside the area Was 11/1 Now 14/1
- Raul Jimenez to score first and either Wolves to win 1-0 or 2-0 33/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Sunday 16:00 BST)
Harry Kane needs one more Premier League goal to pass his 2018/19 tally and we really like the chances of him getting it here after seeing him net a brace in each of his last two outings. Palace have scored in only one of their last seven games so Kane to net first and Spurs to win 3-0 at 33/1 makes for a very appealing price boost.
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Harry Kane to score first and Tottenham to win 3-0 33/1
- Wilfried Zaha to score Was 4/1 Now 5/1
- Harry Kane to score a header Was 7/1 Now 8/1
- Son Heung-min to score a brace Was 7/1 Now 8/1
- Tottenham to win 3-1 Was 11/1 Now 12/1
- Harry Kane to score a hat trick Was 14/1 Now 18/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Everton v Bournemouth (Sunday 16:00 BST)
Bournemouth desperately need the win here, but I expect Everton to be the team to claim all three points due to a solid but unspectacular home record. That along with the absence of an out-and-out goalscorer limits the options here, so we may as well go for the biggest offer and take Richarlison to score first and Everton to win 3-1. Bournemouth have nothing to lose and Everton have been conceding goals, while Richarlison did net the winner at Sheffield United and has three goals in his last six games.
Everton v Bournemouth Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Richarlison to score first and Everton to win 3-1 66/1
- David Brooks to score and Bournemouth to win Was 9/2 11/2
- Richarlison to score a header Was 8/1 Now 8/1
- Bournemouth to win 2-1 Was 9/1 Now 10/1
- Lucas Digne to score from outside the area Was 20/1 Now 22/1
- Callum Wilson to score first and either Draw 1-1 or Bournemouth to win 2-1 25/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Leicester City v Manchester United (Sunday 16:00 BST)
It is winner-takes-all at King Power Stadium and I am backing Manchester United to be the winner. Bruno Fernandes scoring in a United victory remains a tempting price boost option because his excellent form has played a key role in the Red Devils’ late push for Champions League football. However, the price boost that I am drawn to most is the 20/1 on Harry Maguire scoring a header against his old club. It feels like it is almost written for the defender to play a role in denying his old side a spot in next season’s Champions League.
Leicester City v Manchester United Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Harry Maguire to score a header Was 18/1 Now 20/1
- RECOMMENDED: Bruno Fernandes to score first and Manchester Utd to win 3-1 80/1
- Jamie Vardy to score first Was 10/3 Now 7/2
- Bruno Fernandes to score from outside the area Was 9/1 Now 10/1
- Marcus Rashford to score a brace Was 16/1 Now 18/1
- Jamie Vardy to score first and either Leicester to win 2-1 or Draw 2-2 20/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Manchester City v Norwich City (Sunday 16:00 BST)
Manchester City should run riot as they wrap up their Premier League campaign against rock-bottom Norwich City, and that means there are plenty of tempting options here. Raheem Sterling to score a brace and Kevin De Bruyne to net from outside the area are both tempting, while it would be unsurprising to see David Silva mark his last Premier League game for City with a goal.
Manchester City v Norwich City Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Raheem Sterling to score a brace Was 14/5 Now 4/1
- RECOMMENDED: Kevin De Bruyne to score from outside the area Was 7/2 Now 9/2
- RECOMMENDED: David Silva to score Was 15/8 Now 9/4
- Teemu Pukki to score and Norwich to win Was 33/1 Now 50/1
- Raheem Sterling to score first and Manchester City to win 3-1 33/1
- Kevin De Bruyne to score first and either Manchester City to win 3-0 or 4-0 18/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Newcastle United v Liverpool (Sunday 16:00 BST)
Will Liverpool suffer a hangover from Wednesday night’s celebrations? We will only know come Sunday afternoon and that makes it very difficult to pick out a price boost for this one. Sadio Mane has scored three goals in his last seven games so him scoring first in a 2-0 or 3-0 victory is a decent option here, while Trent Alexander-Arnold’s increasing knack for scoring from free-kicks makes backing him to net from outside the area an appealing option.
Newcastle United v Liverpool Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Trent Alexander-Arnold to score from outside the area Was 8/1 Now 10/1
- RECOMMENDED: Sadio Mane to score first and either Liverpool to win 2-0 or 3-0 14/1
- Mohamed Salah to score a brace Was 7/2 Now 9/2
- Allan Saint-Maximin to score Was 11/2 Now 13/2
- Virgil van Dijk to score a header Was 6/1 Now 8/1
- Mohamed Salah to score first and Liverpool to win 3-1 28/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Southampton v Sheffield United (Sunday 16:00 BST)
Southampton have enjoyed a positive run of form to end the season and should add at least one more point to their tally on the final day. Danny Ings has enjoyed his best goal-scoring season for several years and while a brace may be beyond him here, there is some appeal in backing him to set Saints on their way to victory this weekend. However, I am not completely sold on a home win so if you are looking for an enhancement and not a bet on a particular match, I suggest looking at the other options on this page.
Southampton v Sheffield United Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Danny Ings to score first and Southampton to win 3-1 66/1
- Danny Ings to score a brace Was 4/1 Now 5/1
- David McGoldrick to score and Sheffield Utd to win Was 5/1 Now 6/1
- Oliver McBurnie to score a header Was 9/1 Now 11/1
- James Ward-Prowse to score from outside the area Was 12/1 Now 16/1
- Oliver McBurnie to score first and either Sheffield Utd to win 2-0 or 2-1 40/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: West Ham United v Aston Villa (Sunday 16:00 BST)
Aston Villa have put their fate in their own hands but I am not expecting them to come away from West Ham with a win. The Hammers have ridden some good late form to survival and Michail Antonio has been the undoubted star of the show with eight goals in his last six appearances. In this sort of form I have to recommend the two enhancements featuring the West Ham man.
West Ham United v Aston Villa Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Michail Antonio to score a header Was 5/1 Now 6/1
- RECOMMENDED: Michail Antonio to score a brace Was 9/1 Now 11/1
- Trezeguet to score and Aston Villa to win Was 4/1 Now 5/1
- Jack Grealish to score from outside the area Was 7/1 Now 8/1
- Jack Grealish to score first and either Aston Villa to win 1-0 or 2-1 25/1
What Is A Sky Bet Price Boost?
A price boost is when a bookmaker takes the price of a bet and increases the odds above the ‘industry standard’. So, for example, Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could be available at around 6/1 to score the first goal with most online bookmakers, but a bookie could decide to entice the customer to place the bet with them by increasing his price to, for example, 8/1. That means instead of getting a £70 return off a £10 bet at 6/1, the customer would receive an £90 return off a £10 bet at 8/1. A Sky Bet price boost is simply a price boost with the Sky Bet branding behind it, and because this Sky Bet price boost is available to existing customers, pay-outs will be in cash!
How Can I Find A Sky Bet Price Boost?
Sky Bet Price Boosts are available for a whole host of sports and markets and they are very easy to find. On the homepage you will see yellow boxes throughout where it will literally say ‘boost’ or there will be an arrow point upwards, signalling that the price for a bet has been increased. Depending on the sport or event, Sky Bet often offer customers a selection of Sky Bet Price Boosts to choose from. This is especially the case with football where you can often find five or six for one match!
How Can I Claim A Sky Bet Price Boost?
This is easy. Find the Sky Bet Price Boost you wish to claim, click on the yellow box featuring the enhanced price and enter your stake into the betslip. Then, of course, place your bet. It could not be easier and if your bet is a winner your winnings will be credited to your account in cash unless otherwise stated (Sky Bet Price Boosts generally offer cash pay-outs). And of course, to claim a Sky Bet Price boost you must have an account with the online bookmaker and if you do not, now is a great time to sign up for one because this bookmaker is offering new customers the chance to claim £20 in free bets when you sign up for a new account and place a first bet of £5 (details on how to claim this welcome offer are here).