SkyBet continue to offer string of price boosts for every Premier League match, and we have been casting our eye over the online bookmakers’ offerings to pick out our favourite ones for each top-flight fixture.
Sky Bet Price Boost: Norwich City v West Ham United (Saturday 12:30 BST)
None of the price boosts for this battle of relegation-threatened teams stands out immediately, but I do believe this is an excellent opportunity for West Ham to record a much-needed win and I believe they will do just that. They will grind out the win here and given that Michail Antonio has scored in two of his last three appearances, he is a decent bet to help the Hammers on their way with another goal here.
Norwich City v West Ham United Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: West Ham to win 2-1 Was 8/1 Now 9/1
- RECOMMENDED: Michail Antonio to score first and West Ham to win 2-1 40/1
- Jarrod Bowen to score and West Ham to win Was 7/2 Now 9/2
- Michail Antonio to score a header Was 6/1 Now 7/1
- Teemu Pukki to score a brace Was 13/2 Now 15/2
- Teemu Pukki to score first and either Norwich to win 2-1 or Draw 1-1 20/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Watford v Newcastle United (Saturday 12:30 BST)
Watford have hardly been in fantastic form since the season resumed, but they stopped the rot with a win over Norwich in midweek and I fancy them to build on that with a narrow win and three more points against a Newcastle team who have not fared too well on the road this season, losing 10 times.
Watford v Newcastle United Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Watford to win 2-1 Was 15/2 Now 8/1
- Jonjo Shelvey to score from outside the area Was 7/1 Now 9/1
- Allan Saint-Maximin to score and Newcastle to win Was 10/1 Now 12/1
- Craig Dawson to score a header Was 16/1 Now 18/1
- Allan Saint-Maximin to score first and either Newcastle to win 2-1 or Draw 2-2 100/1
- Troy Deeney to score first and Watford to win 2-1 28/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Liverpool v Burnley (Saturday 15:00 BST)
Liverpool are two wins away from a flawless home record and the first of them should come against a Burnley side who they have already beaten comfortably once this season. You are spoiled for choice here – a repeat of the 3-0 win at Turf Moor is certainly not off the table and if you are expecting a sense of déjà vu then Sadio Mane repeating his goal in that game with the opener in a 3-0 win for the Reds here is also very tempting.
Liverpool v Burnley Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Liverpool to win 3-0 Was 15/2 Now 8/1
- RECOMMENDED: Sadio Mane to score first and Liverpool to win 3-0 25/1
- Sadio Mane to score a brace Was 4/1 Now 5/1
- Virgil van Dijk to score a header Was 6/1 Now 7/1
- Trent Alexander-Arnold to score from outside the area Was 7/1 Now 8/1
- Mohamed Salah to score a hat trick Was 16/1 Now 20/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Sheffield United v Chelsea (Saturday 17:30 BST)
This is a tough one to call – Chelsea have been rattling in the goals to retain their place in the top four but United have stopped the rot with home wins over Tottenham and Wolves in recent weeks. For that reason there is not much in the way of options when it comes to price boosts available for this one. Willian to score from outside the are – something he did in Chelsea’s most recent away game – is the pick of the price boosts.
Sheffield United v Chelsea Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Willian to score from outside the area Was 13/2 Now 15/2
- Christian Pulisic to score a brace Was 10/1 Now 12/1
- Chelsea to win 3-1 Was 12/1 Now 14/1
- John Egan to score a header Was 25/1 Now 28/1
- Christian Pulisic to score first and Chelsea to win 3-1 66/1
- Willian to score first and either Chelsea to win 2-1 or Draw 2-2 33/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Brighton v Manchester City (Saturday 20:00 BST)
Manchester City have not won an away game in the Premier League since the season resumed, but it is only a matter of time before they stop the drought and that time could be here. City do tend to concede on the road so them winning 3-1 is the boost that immediately stands out for Saturday night, while I am also drawn to the enhancement for Raheem Sterling to score first – he has scored four goals in six games since the restart so he has to be a leading candidate to break the deadlock here.
Brighton v Manchester City Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Raheem Sterling to score first Was 7/2 Now 9/2
- RECOMMENDED: Manchester City to win 3-1 Was 10/1 Now 11/1
- Kevin De Bruyne to score from outside the area Was 7/1 Now 8/1
- Lewis Dunk to score a header Was 22/1 Now 28/1
- Gabriel Jesus to score first and Manchester City to win 3-1 50/1
- Neal Maupay to score first and either Brighton to win 1-0 or 2-1 125/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Wolves v Everton (Sunday 12:00 BST)
Wolves’ push for Champions League football suffered a setback last time out but they can bounce back at home to Everton and there are a couple of appealing price boosts for this clash. Raul Jimenez will lead the line once again and he has scored the first goal in two of Wolves’ last four games so him breaking the deadlock here is massively tempting, as is the price on him to score first in a 2-0 win for Wolves.
Wolves v Everton Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Raul Jimenez to score first Was 3/1 Now 7/2
- RECOMMENDED: Raul Jimenez to score first and Wolves to win 2-0 25/1
- Richarlison to score and Everton to win Was 5/1 Now 13/2
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin to score a header Was 6/1 Now 7/1
- Ruben Neves to score from outside the area Was 9/1 Now 11/1
- Richarlison to score first and either Everton to win 2-1 or 3-1 66/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Aston Villa v Crystal Palace (Sunday 14:15 BST)
Both of these clubs are in horrible form right now so picking a winner is tough. Picking a goalscorer is not much easier. Jack Grealish and Jordan Ayew top the scoring charts for their respective clubs and of the 16 combined goals they have scored, 10 of them have broken the deadlock. That makes their first goalscorer boosts the most appealing of the options available for this match.
Aston Villa v Crystal Palace Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Jordan Ayew to score first Was 9/2 Now 11/2
- RECOMMENDED: Jack Grealish to score first Was 11/2 Now 13/2
- Luka Milivojevic to score and Crystal Palace to win Was 7/1 Now 8/1
- Aston Villa to win 2-1 Was 8/1 Now 9/1
- Crystal Palace to win 2-1 Was 11/1 Now 12/1
- Wilfried Zaha to score from outside the penalty area Was 18/1 Now 25/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal (Sunday 16:30 BST)
Tottenham continue to underwhelm while Arsenal show improvement, so I am leaning towards a win for Arsenal here. But given their shaky defence the chances are Spurs will at least hit the back of the net in this one, and that means we are spoiled for choice. Harry Kane and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are both good value for a goal on Sunday, while the 33/1 on Aubameyang to score first in a 2-1 victory for Arsenal is proving to be very, very tempting!
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Harry Kane and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang both to score Was 4/1 Now 5/1
- RECOMMENDED: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score first and Arsenal to win 2-1 33/1
- Son Heung-min to score and Tottenham to win Was 7/2 Now 9/2
- Alexandre Lacazette to score first Was 5/1 Now 6/1
- Dani Ceballos to score and Arsenal to win Was 14/1 Now 18/1
- Harry Kane to score first and Tottenham to win 2-1 33/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Bournemouth v Leicester City (Sunday 19:00 BST)
Bournemouth stopped their losing ways with a draw at home to Tottenham in midweek, but Leicester should return them to winning ways. Jamie Vardy is a man in form right now with three goals in his last two games so there is plenty of appeal in the 6/1 on him scoring a brace against this usually leaky Cherries defence.
Bournemouth v Leicester City Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Jamie Vardy to score a brace Was 4/1 Now 6/1
- Joshua King to score and Bournemouth to win in 90 mins Was 7/1 Now 10/1
- Nathan Ake to score a header Was 14/1 Now 20/1
- James Maddison to score from outside the penalty area Was 9/1 Now 11/1
- Ayoze Perez to score first and Leicester to win 3-1 100/1
- Junior Stanislas to score first and either Bournemouth to win 2-0 or 2-1 80/1
Sky Bet Price Boost: Manchester United v Southampton (Monday 20:00 BST)
Manchester United are flying right now and their excellent run of form should not come to a shuddering halt at Southampton. Bruno Fernandes has played an integral role in this excellent run and he has now scored three goals from outside the area, so backing him to do it again at enhanced is massively tempting. Mason Greenwood is another United man in fine form with four goals in his last three games, and it would not be a shock to see him bag a brace against Saints on Monday night.
Manchester United v Southampton Price Boosts
- RECOMMENDED: Bruno Fernandes to score from outside the area Was 7/1 Now 8/1
- RECOMMENDED: Mason Greenwood to score a brace Was 15/2 Now 9/1
- Harry Maguire to score a header Was 14/1 Now 18/1
- James Ward-Prowse to score from outside the area Was 28/1 Now 33/1
- Bruno Fernandes to score first and Manchester Utd to win 3-1 50/1
- Marcus Rashford to score first and either Manchester Utd to win 3-0 or 4-0 20/1
What Is A Sky Bet Price Boost?
A price boost is when a bookmaker takes the price of a bet and increases the odds above the ‘industry standard’. So, for example, Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could be available at around 6/1 to score the first goal with most online bookmakers, but a bookie could decide to entice the customer to place the bet with them by increasing his price to, for example, 8/1. That means instead of getting a £70 return off a £10 bet at 6/1, the customer would receive an £90 return off a £10 bet at 8/1. A Sky Bet price boost is simply a price boost with the Sky Bet branding behind it, and because this Sky Bet price boost is available to existing customers, pay-outs will be in cash!
How Can I Find A Sky Bet Price Boost?
Sky Bet Price Boosts are available for a whole host of sports and markets and they are very easy to find. On the homepage you will see yellow boxes throughout where it will literally say ‘boost’ or there will be an arrow point upwards, signalling that the price for a bet has been increased. Depending on the sport or event, Sky Bet often offer customers a selection of Sky Bet Price Boosts to choose from. This is especially the case with football where you can often find five or six for one match!
How Can I Claim A Sky Bet Price Boost?
This is easy. Find the Sky Bet Price Boost you wish to claim, click on the yellow box featuring the enhanced price and enter your stake into the betslip. Then, of course, place your bet. It could not be easier and if your bet is a winner your winnings will be credited to your account in cash unless otherwise stated (Sky Bet Price Boosts generally offer cash pay-outs). And of course, to claim a Sky Bet Price boost you must have an account with the online bookmaker and if you do not, now is a great time to sign up for one because this bookmaker is offering new customers the chance to claim £20 in free bets when you sign up for a new account and place a first bet of £5 (details on how to claim this welcome offer are here).