We are backing Crystal Palace, Manchester City and Aston Villa to all be victorious in the Premier League on Saturday, so we highly recommend claiming Paddy Power’s enhanced 9/1 on all three clubs winning, which is available to both new & existing customers and also pays in cash.
How To Claim 9/1 Palace, Man City & Villa All To Win
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- If you used our special link this price boost should automatically appear in your betslip, but if not…
- Select ‘Football’ from the list of sports that you can bet on
- You will immediately see (if it is still available) ‘Crystal Palace, Man City & Aston Villa to win’ under ‘Saturday’s Turbo Power Price – Max 20’
- Click on the yellow ‘9/1’ odds box next to the bet
- Enter your stake into the betslip (£20 bet returns £200)
- If Crystal Palace, Manchester City & Aston Villa all win, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash.
3 Reasons To Claim This 9/1 Price Boost
Crystal Palace – The Eagles suffered their defeat in five games as they were beaten at Leeds last time out, but they have been fairly solid at home this season, losing only four times in the league, and in Burnley they are facing a side that have struggled on their travels, winning just twice while collecting a mere nine points. The Clarets are also winless in their last four competitive fixtures, losing three times and scoring only one goal.
Manchester City – Spurs have beaten City in the last two meetings, winning each one 2-0, but with City able to give a rest in midweek to the majority of key players, they are likely to have an advantage over the Tottenham side that took part in a marathon 5-4 cup defeat to Everton. City’s form alone makes them big favourites and we do not see Spurs being able to get anything out of this contest on current form as it stands.
Aston Villa – Villa are riding a rollercoaster of form right now, failing to string together wins, but they have won three of their last five and they will be full of confidence after beating Arsenal last time out. It will not be easy away to a Brighton side who have upset Tottenham and Liverpool in recent times, but Villa are solid travellers and if they turn up and perform like they did in December, they can come away with the spoils.