West Ham host Leicester in the Premier League on Monday night, with both sides starting where they left off last season with wins on the opening weekend. 888Sport are offering new customers enhanced odds of 14/1 for the Hammers to win or 15/1 for the Foxes to prevail.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+, New Customers Only. Deposit min £/$/€10 using promo code 888ODDS • Bet up to £/$/€5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market • If your selection wins, we’ll pay you out at the normal price and any extra winnings from the advertised enhanced price will be paid to you in Free Bets • Free Bets are granted within 72 hours and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & Full T&C’s apply
West Ham and Leicester both enjoyed superb seasons last time out, finishing sixth and fifth respectively to qualify for the Europa League group stages.
The Hammers twice came from behind to win 4-2 at Newcastle on Sunday, after the Foxes had secured a cagey 1-0 victory at home against Wolves thanks to Jamie Vardy’s superb finish.
David Moyes’ side did the double over Leicester last season and if you fancy them to win again, 888Sport are offering new customers enhanced odds of 14/1 for them to do so. Alternatively, you can back Brendan Rodgers’ team at 15/1.
How To Get 14/1 On West Ham To Win Or 15/1 On Leicester To Win
- Open a new account at 888Sport
- Deposit minimum £10 using promo code 888ODDS
- Bet up to £5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market
- Get paid out at the normal price if you win + extra winnings from enhancement credited as Free Bets
Terms & Conditions
What can I win?
- Get Enhanced Odds on the advertised selection by placing a qualifying bet – your extra winnings will be credited as Free Bet tokens.
What do I have to complete first?
- You must make a successful first deposit of at least £/$/€10 to your 888sport account with the promotional code: 888ODDS.
What is a qualifying bet?
- A qualifying bet is your first ‘real money’ stake of up to £/€/$5 placed on the advertised selection at its normal price in the regular market.
- Bet must be placed on the single selection only – it cannot be combined with other selections on the betslip.
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 180 days of registration.
- Only your first eligible bet that meets the qualifying requirement will count.
What doesn’t qualify?
- Free Bet stakes and Permutation bets.
- Cashed out, Voided and Live Bets. A live bet is any bet placed after the advertised kick off time.
- Members who make the first deposit with PayPal, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- If you play from Northern Ireland, this promotion does not apply to you.
How to claim your bonus?
- Any winnings at the regular price will be paid out as cash on bet settlement.
- The extra winnings from the enhancement will be credited as Free Bet tokens within 24 hours of bet settlement; occasionally this may take up to 72 hours after bet settlement but no longer.
How long will my Free Bets last?
- Free Bets will be valid for 7 days after credit.
Anything else I need to know?
- Max stake of £/€/$ 5 applies (unless stated otherwise), any stake above this will be paid out at normal odds.
- Bet Limits still apply to individual members when using Free Bet tokens.
- If you win a bet with your Free Bet token, you will only receive the winnings; the Free Bet stake will not be included in your returns.
- Free Bet tokens will be credited in maximum denominations of £/€/$20 tokens.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be used on each way bets or permutations.
- Free Bet tokens must be used in their entirety. They cannot be used to place a succession of smaller bets.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be combined with ‘real money’ stakes.
- Bets placed with Free Bet tokens cannot be cashed out.
Some more important stuff:
Click here for 888sport’s additional terms related to the Bonus Policy
Click here for 888sport’s additional terms related to the User Agreement policy