Get our best bets for this week's Champions League action and find out how we are planning on using Ladbrokes' bet £5 get £20 for the final group games of the year.
What a week of Champions League action we have in prospect with a huge amount on the line in Europe’s premier competition. Goals, thrills, cards and spills are a near-certainty and what better way to make the most out of this feast of football than utilising Ladbrokes’ superb welcome offer which sees you bet £5 and get £20, with this amount credited as 4x£5 free bets!
Ladbrokes Bet £5 Get £20
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim Your New Customer Offer.
- Visit the Ladbrokes website.
- Sign up for a new account using promo code ’20FREE’.
- Bet £5+ on any sport.
- Get 4x£5 in free bets.
It’s that simple! So, with Ladbrokes offering the perfect way to make the most out of the Champions League matches in midweek, how are we using our five total bets? Well, our football experts have put their head’s together and found their five favourite bets for the week.
Liverpool to beat Red Bull Salzburg, BTTS and over 3.5 goals vs Red Bull Salzburg (Tuesday, 17:55 GMT) @ 11/4
Currently sitting at the top of Group E, Liverpool know that their fate is very much in their own hands going into the sixth and final group game of 2019, and they can secure a place in the last-16 by avoiding defeat against hosts Red Bull Salzburg, who are still in the hunt for a knockout berth themselves. Good wins over Genk home and away have been undermined by losses to Napoli and Liverpool and a draw with the Italians, but they were far from embarrassing results, with goals galore in these games helping them onto 16 scored in five games. Their last match with Liverpool saw the Reds win 4-3, and with this in mind we are predicting more goals from both sides in their second match-up.
Ajax to beat Valencia and BTTS (Tuesday, 20:00 GMT) @ 17/10
Ajax host Valencia in the final game of both side’s group adventures with the pair still very much in the hunt for a knockout place. Ajax currently top the group with 10 points while Valencia are two points behind in second. While the two are on the cusp of knockout football, Frank Lampard’s Chelsea sit level on points with Valencia and are ready to pounce and eliminate the losing team if they can beat a Lille side who have lost four of their five and are winless. If Ajax or Valencia win they will go through top, and while we feel the Spaniards will give Ajax a real go, the Dutch side have only lost one of their last eight games and we think that while this game will likely see goals, we think the home side will win it and give the Blues the chance to knock Valencia out.
Chelsea to beat Lille and under 3.5 goals (Tuesday, 20:00 GMT) @ 11/10
Frank Lampard’s first foray into Champions League football has been a successful one that could be taken to the next level with a third win of the campaign on Tuesday. The Blues have won twice, drawn twice and lost once this season, and it is that sole loss which came at the hands of Valencia on match day one at Stamford Bridge that will irk the Blues the most. Chelsea have a real chance to make up for this on Tuesday with a home game against Lille, who are yet to win in Europe this season. Chelsea to win and BTTS offers good value at 9/5, but the French side only have three goals in five games so we are instead backing a home win and under 3.5 goals which we feel is an astute bet as this young Chelsea team may feel the nerves and pressure of needing to win which could see things become increasingly cagey as the game goes on.
PSG to beat Galatasaray to nil (Wednesday, 20:00 GMT) @ 6/4
PSG have stormed into the knockout stages of the Champions League with a commanding lead at the top of Group A. The French champions were set on the right track immediately by hammering Real Madrid 3-0 in match day one and have not looked back since then. Subsequent wins over Club Brugge twice and Galatasaray saw this lead continue to grow before they drew 2-2 with Madrid in Spain to ensure they held a five point advantage at the top over the Spanish side. Now, PSG can rest as many or as few players as they like going into the final game and while we expect them to do the former, we feel they will easily brush aside their opponents who have scored a single goal this campaign and have picked up 11 less points than their hosts, with the French side likely to only improve upon their 12 goals scored and only two conceded.
Bayern Munich to beat Tottenham and BTTS (Wednesday, 20:00 GMT) @ 27/20
Despite looking in real trouble at the start of their Champions League campaign following a draw with Olympiacos and a massive 7-2 hammering at the hands of Bayern Munich in London, Tottenham have bounced back incredibly well and have already secured qualification to the knockout stages wth multiple games to spare. Hosts Bayern meanwhile have looked very impressive and boast five wins from five, the only team to achieve this this season. With a five point buffer between themselves and Spurs, the Germans could play an unrecognisable team in this one but, with their shock 2-1 losses to Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Monchengladbach in recent weeks, this match at the Allianz Arena is a great chance to get back to winning ways with a big scalp, especially if it comes against a Jose Mourinho side that have been in scoring mood of late, with both teams scoring in all bar two of their last nine matches.
Terms & Conditions
NEW CUSTOMER OFFER BET £5 GET £20
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS SPORTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Sports Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed here.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
- This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers until further notice. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
- WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- This Sports Promotion is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile and Telephone account in either £/€ currency.
- This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with Paypal, Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- To claim this Sports Promotion, the first bet on your account after registration must be a Qualifying Bet. If you don’t follow these steps the free bet will not be applied to your account.
- A “Qualifying Bet” will be a real money sports bet of at least £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way, at fractional odds totalling 1/2 (decimal odds 1.5) or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet. Please note that only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if it is wagered on Tote or Pools.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if for any reason it becomes void.
- The Qualifying Bet must be made within 14 days of your account registration. Bets placed after this date will not qualify for this Sports Promotion.
- Once you have placed your first Qualifying Bet, we will credit your account with 4 x £/€5 free bets. We will credit your free bets to your account as soon as you make a Qualifying Bet.
- RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
- Your free bet must be used within 4 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Your free bet must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on Win or Each-Way Bets and can only be used on the following listed Bet types: Single, Double, Treble, 4-Fold and Upwards Accumulator, Forecast and Combination. Free bets are not valid on Football Jackpot, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e. Lucky 15s).
- Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
- Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
- You cannot “Cash Out” your free bet/s.
- The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion.
- IMPORTANT TERMS
- Promoter: LC International
- This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
- We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- If you have made one or more Qualifying Bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.