Correct Score betting is one of the simplest forms of betting on football – you are betting on what the final score of the match will be. This is one of BettingPro.com's favourite markets, so we have scoured over the fixtures of the next few days to pick out our favourite Correct Score bets.
Correct Score Predictions & Tips: West Ham United v Everton (Sunday 16.30 BST)
- The Hammers bounced back from two defeats, to beat Burnley 2-1 and keep their Champions League aspirations alive
- Everton have won one of the last eight as they chase Europe, losing to Villa last time out
- Everton won 4-1 in the League Cup in September, with the Hammers winning 1-0 in the league meetings
- The Toffees have lost just once in the last twelve on the road
- The Hammers had a five-game unbeaten home run ended by Chelsea recently.
Correct Score Predictions & Tips: Juventus v AC Milan (Sunday 19.45 BST)
- Juventus host AC Milan for a crucial top 4 battle as both look to keep their spot
- Napoli will be breathing down their necks and surely keeping the pressure on them
- Bianconeri have struggled for consistency and were denied twice in the last four outings
- AC Milan beat Benevento (2-0) to end a streak of two losses last week
- Rossoneri have been very tough on the road and will be looking to show more than they did in Rome (3-0 at Lazio on their last trip)
Correct Score Predictions & Tips: Fulham v Burnley (Monday 20.00 BST)
- Fulham have lost five of their last six matches played
- Burnley have won once in the last five games played
- The sides drew 1-1 in February’s meeting
- Fulham have to win to keep survival hopes alive
- Both sides have scored in five of the last six Burnley games
- Fulham have not kept a clean sheet in six.
Correct Score Predictions & Tips: Real Betis v Granada (Monday 20.00 BST)
- Real Betis have seen six draws in a row with goals scored on four of those occasions
- We’re going for another such contest on Monday, as they host Granada
- Beticos sit six points clear of the chasers and will want to extend the gap
- Granada shocked Barcelona (1-2) but saw Cadiz (0-1) do the same at their ground
- Nasrids have been very tough to beat on the road and scored goals on the regular
Correct Score Predictions & Tips: Man United v Leicester City (Tuesday 18.00 BST)
- Man United’s recent seven game unbeaten run was ended by Roma on Thursday
- Leicester are unbeaten in four prior to Friday’s match against Newcastle
- The Foxes ended a fifteen game drought against United, with an FA Cup win in March.
- However The Foxes have not won at Old Trafford in the last ten visits
- This will United’s third game in six days, But Solskjaer’s squad should be able to cope