Belgium take on Italy at the Allianz Arena in Munich on Friday in undoubtedly the most eye-catching tie of Euro 2020's quarter-finals. 888Sport are offering new customers enhanced odds of 20/1 for Belgium to win or 12/1 for Italy to win.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal, payment methods, and country restrictions & full T&C’s apply.
After winning all three of their group games to comfortably win Group B, Belgium booked their place in Euro 2020’s quarter-finals by knocking out the holders Portugal 1-0 on Sunday.
In truth, it was far from a stylish performance from The Red Devils, who defended doggedly throughout the second half after Thorgan Hazard had fired them into the lead with a stunning 42nd minute strike.
Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard both limped off in the latter stages of the match, with Roberto Martinez desperately hoping the talismanic duo are fit and available to help conquer the Azzurri.
Like their forthcoming opponents, Italy also won all three of their group games, with Roberto Mancini’s side joining England as the only nations which managed to keep three clean sheets out of three.
Ominously, though, Italy have sparkled in an offensive sense to go on top of their traditional defensive security, with only Spain scoring more goals than them during Euro 2020 so far.
However, the Azzurri required extra-time to overcome unfancied Austria in the last-16, showing small signs of fragility for the first time. It is all set up for a fascinating quarter-final against Belgium on Friday, with 888Sport’s offer leading the way in terms of offers available on the game.
How To Get 20/1 On Belgium To Win Or 12/1 On Italy To Win
- Visit the 888Sport website
- Open a new account
- Deposit money using promo code 888ODDS
- Bet maximum £5 on either team to win at the normal odds
- Get extra winnings in free bets
ENHANCED ODDS OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
What can I win?
- Get Enhanced Odds on the event below by placing a qualifying bet at the normal odds – your extra winnings will be credited as Free Bet tokens.
What do I have to complete first?
- You must make a successful first deposit of at least £/$/€10 to your 888sport account with the promotional code: 888ODDS.
What is a qualifying bet?
- A qualifying bet is your first ‘real money’ single stake of at least £/€/$5 placed on the event.
- Qualifying bet must be placed individually on the bet slip.
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 180 days of registration.
What doesn’t qualify?
- Free Bet and bets placed with a Profit Boost token.
- Cashed out, Voided and Live Bets. A live bet is any bet placed after the advertised kick off time.
- Members who make the first deposit with PayPal, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- If you play from Northern Ireland, this promotion does not apply to you.
How to claim your bonus?
- Original winnings will be paid out as cash on bet settlement.
- The extra winnings from the enhancement will be credited as Free Bet tokens and will be credited within 72 hours after bet settlement but no longer.
How long will my Free Bets last?
- Free Bets will be valid for 7 days after credit.
Anything else I need to know?
- Max stake of £/€/$ 5 applies (unless stated otherwise), any stake above this will be paid out at normal odds.
- Bet Limits still apply to individual members when using Free Bet tokens.
- If you win a bet with your Free Bet token, you will only receive the winnings; the Free Bet stake will not be included in your returns.
- Free Bet tokens will be credited in maximum denominations of £/€/$20 tokens.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be used on each way bets or permutations.
- Free Bet tokens must be used in their entirety. They cannot be used to place a succession of smaller bets.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be combined with ‘real money’ stakes.
- Bets placed with Free Bet tokens cannot be cashed out.