Esports betting and live streaming continues to grow and bookmaker bet365 offers its customers the chance to bet on and watch live streams of the biggest competitions, some of which centre around the popular Dota 2 video game.
Dota 2 Betting & Live Stream: What Is Dota 2?
Dota 2, designed by IceFrog and both developed and published by Valve, is a multiplayer online battle arena game, also known as MOBA, and is one of the most popular games in the Esports world at this time.
Matches see two teams of five go head-to-head, with each team defending their own base on the map. Each player controls a character that has their own special abilities and traits, and the aim of the game is for one team to destroy the other’s ‘Ancient’ – a large building that is built on the team’s base.
Dota 2 is the second instalment of the series and was first released back in July 13. Despite being almost seven years old, Dota 2 is still very popular with gamers and Esports players around the world.
Dota 2 Betting & Live Stream: How Can I Watch Dota 2 Live Online?
So you have placed your bet on a Dota 2 match and want to see how it unfolds? You can thanks to bookmaker bet365, which continues to provide Dota 2 live streaming coverage for several leagues and competitions.
bet365 live streaming service is free, but you must fulfil one of two requirements to watch Dota 2 live streams – you must either have a funded online account with the bookmaker or you must have placed a bet on the match you wish to watch live online (Geo Restrictions may apply).
How To Watch Dota 2 Live Streams
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one (see below for new customer welcome offer)
- Select ‘Live In-Play’ on the left-hand side menu
- Select the Dota 2 match of your choice by clicking on the little play icon next to the match listing
- Enjoy Dota 2 live streams and in-play betting!
Dota 2 Live Stream Schedule
Dota 2 Betting & Live Stream: How Can I Bet On Dota 2?
To bet on Esports competitions and tournaments like Dota 2 you will need an online account with a bookmaker that covers this industry, and one of the leaders in this area is bet365. This bookie offers a host of pre-game betting markets including match lines, map winners, number of kills and more.
If you do not have an online account with bet365, it could not be easier to sign up and when you do you could be eligible to claim a welcome offer from the bookies – up to £100 in bet credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits, up to £100, when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled.
Once you have met the qualifying conditions, you can use your Bet Credits to stake bets without risking your own cash. Bet Credits can be used on any sport across a wide range of markets and any returns from bets placed with Bet Credits are added to your Withdrawable Balance – returns exclude your Bet Credits stake. You can also fund a bet with a combination of Bet Credits and cash.
How To Claim Up To £100 In Bet Credits
- Visit the bet365 website
- Register for a new account
- Claim the offer after making a qualifying deposit.
- Place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100) and allow these bets to settle.
- Your Bet Credits will be available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled.
- You can then place bets with Bet Credits, just select ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
- If you do not claim the offer at the time of your first deposit, you can do so at any time within 30 days of registering your account. Simply go to the Services menu, choose My Offers then click Claim Now for the relevant offer. If you make multiple deposits before claiming, your largest qualifying deposit will count towards the value of your Bet Credits (capped at £100).