Peter Wright will be looking to retain his PDC World Championship title at Ally Pally, while the likes of Michael van Gerwen and Gerwyn Price will be trying to stop him. Online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers boosted odds on all three players to win in the quarter-finals. Get 9/1 on MVG, Wright & Price all to reach the last four.
READ MORE: Check out our free World Darts Championship betting tips & predictions
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 9/1 MVG, Peter Wright & Gerwyn Price All To Win Their Quarter-Finals
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Darts’ and then ‘PDC World Championship’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Tournament Specials & RequestABets’
- Click on the yellow ‘9/1’ box next to ‘MVG, Wright & Price to win their quarter-finals (was 7/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £80)
- If Michael van Gerwen, Peter Wright & Gerwyn Price to win their quarter-final matches, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.