Peter Wright defeated Michael van Gerwen to win the PDC World Championship last year, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers boosted odds on the same Final taking place on January 3. Get 10/1 on MVG and Wright contesting the Final again.
READ MORE: Check out our free World Darts Championship betting tips & predictions
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 10/1 MVG & Peter Wright Both Reach The Final
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Darts’ and then ‘PDC World Championship’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘PDC World Championship winner’
- Click on the yellow ’10/1’ box next to ‘MVG & Wright to both reach the final (was 6/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £110)
- If both Michael van Gerwen & Peter Wright reach the final, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Reasons To Claim 10/1 MVG & Peter Wright Both Reach The Final
- The 2020 PDC World Championship Final saw Scotland’s Peter Wright win his first ever world title against Van Gerwen with a 7-3 victory. MVG will be gunning for revenge, while Wright will be eager to be the first person since fellow Scot Gary Anderson to win back-to-back titles.
- A lot of people claim that MVG is the greatest darts player ever – he is very good, but he has a long way to go until he is regarded at the GOAT. If he gets to the final and wins his fourth World Championship title, then he will still be on course to be called the greatest. Whatever happens, his matches a pure entertainment.
- Talking about entertainment, it is hard not to like Peter Wright. With his dazzling outfits and outrageous hair, he gets everyone going. It will be interesting to see how he performs without being able to bounce off the crowd. If he can handle the eerie atmosphere, then he has a good chance of winning the title yet again.