Peter Wright was crowned PDC World Darts Champion at the Ally Pally on Monday evening, and online bookmaker Paddy Power is now offering new and existing customers the chance to claim a boosted 7/1 on the world number two retaining the title in 2023 and being a three-time champion.
READ MORE: Check out our free darts betting tips & predictions
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- Peter Wright to win 2023 PDC World Darts Championship @ 7/1 Claim Here
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
Peter Wright proved to everyone he is one of the best darts players in the world after beating Michael Smith 7-5 at Alexandra Palace on Monday to win the PDC World Darts Championship for the second time in three years.
The Scot, who collected a cheque for £500,000 and the Sid Waddell Trophy, averaged 98.34 and threw 17 180s as he fought back from 5-4 down to win the final three sets.
Wright won nine of the last 10 legs of the game to be crowned champion – averaging 113.93.
The crowd felt for Smith. The St Helens thrower has yet to win a TV title, but Wright believes he is the future of darts and once he wins his first major title then he will go on to dominate everybody.
For now, all eyes are on Wright. Online bookmaker Paddy Power is offering new and existing customers to get ahead of the pack by backing him to retain his title next year at 7/1.
2023 PDC World Darts Championship Tips: How To Get 7/1 Peter Wright To Win PDC World Championship Darts 2023
- Visit the Paddy Power website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select Darts from the list of sports that you can bet on
- Select Peter Wright to win 2023 PDC World Darts Championship under Power Prices
- Click on the yellow ‘7/1’ odds box for this Power Price
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £80)
- Place your bet
- If Peter Wright wins the 2023 PDC World Darts Championship, Paddy Power will pay out your winnings in cash.