The Indian Premier League returns to action on September 19 and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering all new and existing customers the chance to back the Royal Challengers Bangalore to win the IPL at boosted odds, with all winnings to be paid in cash!
Eight teams will get their 2020 Indian Premier League campaign up and running in September and the Royal Challengers Bangalore will be looking to win the IPL for the first time in their history. If you have faith in the Challengers to become champions, then why not back them with boosted odds of 8/1 from 7/1 to win the tournament?
Read on for our five reasons to claim this Indian Premier League price boost…
Indian Premier League Price Boost Tips: 5 Reasons To Claim Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL Price Boost
- The Royal Challengers Bangalore may not have won the Indian Premier League before, but this year they look to have a settled squad with some quality individuals who can win the game in heartbeat. This squad is littered with international cricketers, if they can go on a run of wins then there is no reason why they cannot win their maiden title.
- Virat Kohli – What else needs to be said. Captain Kohli is one of the best cricketers in the world. He is a born leader, plus he is a master of mind games if things are not going his way. He has scored 5412 runs in 177 matches in the IPL, if you need a strong innings to win the game, then Kohli is your man.
- You cannot always rely on just one batsman to score all your runs, you need a good line-up with other potential match winners. In AB de Villiers they have just that. The South African big hitter loves smashing the ball to the boundary in this form of the game, he has scored 4395 runs in 154 IPL matches, he will be looking to add to that total considerably this season.
- Twenty20 cricket is not just about who can hit the ball the hardest – although that helps. You need a strong bowling attack to limit your opponents to a low total. The Challengers have one of the best fast bowlers in their ranks, Dale Steyn is a mean, aggressive bowler who would probably scowl and scream at his own mother if she dropped a catch. The South African, who was named Wisden cricketer of the year in 2014, already has 96 IPL wickets to his name. It won’t be long until he reaches three figures.
- Having a fast bowler in your team is always helpful, but sometimes the wickets are not designed for out and out pace. You need a decent spin bowler in the squad, and in Moeen Ali the Challengers have a true match winner in their ranks. He is not the most experienced in terms of playing IPL cricket, but he is experienced enough to keep a batsman tied up for a few overs without conceding many runs. This will be crucial come the end of the campaign.