England kick-off their two-match Test series against Sri Lanka on January 14, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is offering new and existing customers the chance to back England captain Joe Root to score over 100 runs when England bat first. Get 6/1 on the Yorkshireman setting the standard, all winning bets are all paid in cash.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 6/1 Joe Root To Score 100+ Runs In 1st Innings
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Cricket’ and then ‘Sri Lanka v England’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Sri Lanka v England Live on Sky Sports’
- Click on the yellow ‘6/1’ box next to ‘Joe Root to score 100+ runs in 1st inns (was 5/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £70)
- If England captain Joe Root scores over 100 runs in the 1st innings, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Why You Should Claim 6/1 Joe Root Price Boost
The captain of England always seems to be under the spotlight whenever they go on tour, and Joe Root will be no different this winter. Yorkshireman Root will probably go down as one England’s greatest ever captains, but at the moment he will be under pressure to get results in Sri Lanka. Root, on his day, is one of the best batsmen in the world, he has already scored 7823 runs in Test cricket and a strong performance in the 1st Test against Sri Lanka will see him move a step closer to nine thousand runs. The 30-year-old has 17 Test centuries under his belt, and he is more than capable of making it number 18. He can handle pace bowling quite easily, but he will need to dig deep to handle the turning pitches. I honestly believe Root can bat in all conditions, and he will guide England to victory with a century in the 1st innings.