Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will be looking to take centre stage when Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals lock horns in the IPL Final on Tuesday. Online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers boosted odds on Rojit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan to score the most runs for Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals respectively – get 20/1 on both players top scoring for their respective teams.
READ MORE: Check out our free Mumbai Indians v Delhi Capitals IPL Final predictions & tips
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 20/1 Rohit Sharma (Mumbai Indians) & Shikhar Dhawan (Delhi Capitals) To Score The Most Runs
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Cricket’ and then ‘Indian Premier League’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Mumbai Indians v Delhi Capitals’
- Click on the yellow ‘20/1’ box next to ‘Rohit Sharma Mumbai Most Runs & Shikhar Dhawan Delhi Most Runs (was 16/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £210)
- If both players score the most runs for their teams, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.