England and Australia renew their rivalry this September with a three-game Twenty20 series in Southampton and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering all new and existing customers the chance to back England to win the series at boosted odds, with winnings to be paid in cash!
England continue their festival of cricket this summer with a Twenty20 series against the old enemy Australia. Eoin Morgan’s men will be treating this series as valuable experience as they head into next year’s T20 World Cup in India. You can take advantage of Sky Bet’s Boosted Odds on England completing a series whitewash and taking the spoils 3-0.
Read on for our five reasons why England CAN beat Australia 3-0 with this Price Boost.
England v Australia T20 Series Price Boost Tips: 5 Reasons Why England Can Beat Australia 3-0
- England are slowly becoming great at all formats of the game. Having already won the World Cup, they will be eager to win the T20 version for the second time in their history. Eoin Morgan will be taking this series very seriously and we have witnessed how well he captains his players in big matches.
- Jofra Archer has been involved in the Test team this series and has not featured in any short formats, but this is Australia and he is fully expected to be named in the squad. Archer is quick and he has already caused the Aussies problems. They will fear his pace and bounce and he could be the key to England’s domination.
- When you are preparing for a major tournament, there is always someone who comes through and puts his hand up and demands to be selected. This year it will be Sam Billings. The 29-year-old has already played 26 times for England in T20 cricket, he averages at 17.40 and he will be determined to use this series to show he is worthy of a place in England’s batting line-up.
- Lack of match action could be Australia’s downfall when they take to the field in cold, wet and windy Southampton. England have been in action for a couple of months and will come into this series on the back of a three-match series against Pakistan. England blew a chance of winning the series in the final game as Pakistan won to level the series, England will be looking to bounce back from that defeat and show their dominance against their fiercest rivals.
- Jos Buttler. The World Cup winning wicketkeeper has come under a lot of criticism in recent weeks for his form behind the stumps, but with a bat in his hand he is a completely different animal. Buttler thrives in the shorter format of the game and if England are needing runs late in the game, then the Lancashire star is the right man for the job.