Australia will be looking to remain the number one ranked Test nation when they battle India for the Border-Gavaskar Trophy, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers boosted odds on ‘Australia to win the Test series 4-0’ – get 7/1 on the number one Test nation to complete a whitewash over the third ranked team.
READ MORE: Check out our free Australia v India predictions & tips
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 7/1 Australia To Win Test Series 4-0
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Cricket’ and then ‘Australia v India’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Australia v India Test Series Outrights’
- Click on the yellow ‘7/1’ box next to ‘Australia to win Test series 4-0 (was 6/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £80)
- If Australia beat India 4-0 in the Test series, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Reasons To Claim 7/1 Australia To Win Test Series 4-0
- Australia are the best Test team in the world, and they love nothing better than being labelled the numbed one cricketing nation. They will be working extremely hard to ensure they remain on top of the pile and sealing a convincing series win over India will fill them full of confidence for the 2021 Ashes series.
- Steve Smith – in my opinion – is the best Test batsman in the world. If he gets under the skin of India’s bowlers from the start, he could set the platform for a 4-0 win. In 2019, he was the main reason Australia regained the Ashes against England, his presence in the side can be a confidence booster before a ball is even bowled.
- Australia are very talented when it comes to batting, butt here is a question mark on whether they have the bowling attack to bowl out India twice in each Test match. Mitchell Starc has not been in the best of form, but he is back in the Test squad after missing the T20 series due to a family emergency. I am backing Starc to have a massive impact on the Test series.