The Big Bash League is back and we are ready some big hits and huge scores, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is now offering new and existing customers boosted odds on ‘Alex Hales, Dawid Malan or Jason Roy to score the most runs in the tournament' – get 9/1 on any of the trio to come out on top.
READ MORE: Check out our free Big Bash League predictions & tips
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 9/1 Hales, Malan or Roy To Score The Most BBL Runs
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Cricket’ and then ‘T20 Big Bash League’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Big Bash Most Tournament Runs BBL 2020/21’
- Click on the yellow ‘9/1’ box next to ‘Hales, Malan or Roy Most Tournament Runs BBL 2020/21 (was 7/1)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £100)
- If Hales, Malan or Roy scores the most runs in the BBL, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Why You Should Claim This 9/1 BBL Most Runs Offer
- Alex Hales will be under immense pressure to deliver the goods for Sydney Thunder in this year’s Big Bash League, fortunately for the Thunder he is more than capable of scoring the runs than can turn them into real title contenders. He has scored 1673 runs in 61 T20 international matches for England, so his record speaks for itself.
- Dawid Malan has recently become the world number one batsman in T20 international cricket after registering scores of 55 and 99 in England’s recent 3-0 whitewash of South Africa. The Hobart Hurricanes will be hoping he brings his international form into the BBL arena, he has scored 855 runs in 19 games for England with his highest score being 103.
- Jason Roy desperately needs to find some form and participating in the Big Bash League this season could lift his confidence and help him secure a placed in England’s T20 World Cup squad. Roy is a quality batsman, and he has scored 896 T20i runs in 39 matches, with his highest score being 78. If he finds some form, don’t back against him getting three figures in one match for the Perth Scorchers.