Jason Roy is starting to hit a little bit of form for the Perth Scorchers, and online bookmaker Sky Bet is offering new and existing customers the chance to back the England international to score the most runs in the Sydney Sixers v Perth Scorchers BBL clash on Saturday. Get 11/2 on Roy being the highest scorer, all winning bets are all paid in cash.
PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New & existing customers. Odds correct at time of publication. Odds subject to fluctuation. T&Cs apply.
How To Claim 11/2 Jason Roy To Score Most Runs In Sydney Sixers v Perth Scorchers Game
- Visit the SkyBet website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select ‘Cricket’ and then ‘T20 Big Bash League’ from the list of matches and tournaments
- Select ‘Sydney Sixers v Perth Scorchers’
- Click on the yellow ‘11/2’ box next to ‘Jason Roy to score most runs in the match (was 9/2)’
- Enter your stake into the betslip (a £10 bet returns £65)
- If Jason Roys scores the most runs in the match, Sky Bet will pay out your winnings in cash.
Why You Should Claim 11/2 Jason Roy Price Boost
England World Cup winner Jason Roy is once again showing the world that he is one of the best players currently playing the shorter form of the game. Roy can hit the ball as clean as anyone, and if the Perth Scorchers are to make the semi-finals, then it will because of Roy’s big hitting. In Perth’s last game, Roy smashed three sixes and eight fours on his way to an unbeaten 74 from 52 balls. He is capable of winning a T20 game on his own.